What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCQ: Australia v Jordan

Brett Holman replaces Nikita Rukavystya from the Lebanon game. Looking for a more positive approach like we saw against Lebanon. Really need a win though the group is getting jammed.

2-0 Jordan after 80 Simply embarrassing. Shit passes falling short all over the shop. Dodgy penalty for the first, counter attack for the second.

Two good chances fluffed tonight. Wilkshire's corners have been shit.

Valheru

Coach
A 2-1 loss to Jordan of all teams, are we serious? I haven’t watched any of the match but I fail to see how we could concede a goal to them let alone lode. It is absolutely embarrassing and the team doesn’t deserve to qualify for the WC ATM.

A 2-1 loss to Jordan of all teams, are we serious? I haven?t watched any of the match but I fail to see how we could concede a goal to them let alone lode. It is absolutely embarrassing and the team doesn?t deserve to qualify for the WC ATM.

didnt they make the QF's of the asian cup ?????? they are a decent team imo
we are no where near the team we once were and neil has to be the most over-rated defender around

Big Sam

First Grade
Awful performance.

Last time an Aussie was f**ked this much by Jordan it was this guy:
images

didnt they make the QF's of the asian cup ?????? they are a decent team imo
we are no where near the team we once were and neil has to be the most over-rated defender around

They did and also should have defeated Japan. Japan scored very late in extra time IIRC to make it 1-1 but Jordan had a chance not long before it to make it 2-0. They're not the whipping boys of the campaign but they pressed and just out hustled us at every oppurtunity.

By the time the Thompson goal came their players could hardly walk and we still could not get the result.