What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are a top 4 team

We have a good chance but we are still leaking points and giving away too many penalties in the middle of the park.

Like the look of Finucane...bloody consistent and strong. McLean looks settled in his possie as well and in the backs my only concern is that Chambers is not getting a lot of ball.

Billythekid

First Grade
I think we are close to that anyway. The question is though if we're able to go one step further than that and it's way, way too early to make any calls like that. At the least there are positive signs that we may wind up being a stronger side than last year and a bigger threat for the comp.

grandorient

Bench
As a Dragons supporter, looking from the outside, in, I tend to agree that you will go close to top 4 and certainly top 6.

Any team with Bellyache, the big 3, plus Finucane, Bromwich, Proctor and Chambers has to be a good chance.

As a matter of interest, how do you guys rate your bench and backups ?

GO