What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are making the 8

Tigerm

First Grade
Very good win, got the F/A down a bit as well.
We could easily finish in the 8 after this weekend.

We should be grateful that lyin Cleary fell victim to his own perverted self interests.

As he did when he recently abused an official.

We all know he should cop 2 or 3 weeks.

We are watching the end of Morgo and Green.

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
I don't wanna get too far ahead of myself but if we make the semis we could be playing one of the two westie scum 1st week

Dream match uup

Last edited:
I don't wanna get too far ahead of myself but if we make the semis we could be playing Parra or Penriff 1st week

Dream match uup

It’s taken us 20 rounds to hit our straps and yet somehow we are in the 8, so we have a wonderful opportunity to excel into the back end of this season and secure a prized finals berth.

Still on 80% charge though, a lot of room for improvement. But that elusive positive mindset has reared its wondrous head!

Ivan really takes up a whole lot of space in your head. Sad stuff really

Not really.

I just think when the opportunity arises to remind people of the shortcomings of his character, his perverted beliefs, his total lack of integrity and overall selfishness, it would remiss of one not to take it.

It’s not my fault he is the most despised and morally bankrupt coach in the nrl.

Madge wouldn’t dream of putting himself before any club in such way. Unthinkable.

Tigerm

First Grade
It’s taken us 20 rounds to hit our straps and yet somehow we are in the 8, so we have a wonderful opportunity to excel into the back end of this season and secure a prized finals berth.

Still on 80% charge though, a lot of room for improvement. But that elusive positive mindset has reared its wondrous head!
No one ever won the GF in March, so no use peaking early:). As long as we give a red hot go I'll be happy.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Our winning ways began when we dropped that myth Jacob Liddle.

Liddle is up there with the worlds biggest myths, right alongside the tooth fairy, the Loch Ness monster and the Illuminati.

Everybody with a cognitive capacity above that of an anal bead can see we play our best footy when we have 4 big, dumb and brutish forwards on the bench.

WE ARE MAKING THE 8!

Dufmack

Juniors
Our winning ways began when we dropped that myth Jacob Liddle.

Liddle is up there with the worlds biggest myths, right alongside the tooth fairy, the Loch Ness monster and the Illuminati.

Everybody with a cognitive capacity above that of an anal bead can see we play our best footy when we have 4 big, dumb and brutish forwards on the bench.

WE ARE MAKING THE 8!

Almost as big a myth as you claiming to enjoy live rugby league. You're no different to the other lazy sods who watch it at home and then have the nerve to complain about crowd figures. Total loser!

The unknown

Juniors
Bit harsh on Liddle, he hasn't even played a full 80 min game yet

We started playing better footy when we realised it's better to use 4 forwards on the bench

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Almost as big a myth as you claiming to enjoy live rugby league. You're no different to the other lazy sods who watch it at home and then have the nerve to complain about crowd figures. Total loser!

You should go back to the Penrith forum with the rest of the pipe toking cretins. I was on the hill last night screaming like an Asian prostitute. Last week I was in Newcastle. The week before I was in Canberra. The week before I was at the Roosters game and got into a verbal melee with some cuckold Roosters fans. The week before I was at the Souths game. I love my Tigers!

How about last night though. What a game it was - Esan is back, Brooks and Benji are clicking like a Papermate pen, Robbie scored a great try.

Guess what? WE ARE MAKING THE 8.

These panther fans should stfu and get a room with Ivan and his beloved.

Sprogs if Satan, decrepit brain damaged gnats.

F them, f their coach and the sheltered workshop of their club.

They mess with any lad on our forum, (quietly going about our business of supporting our gallant and courageous side) then they effing mess with me!

Begone you feral feks.

Last edited:

Latest posts