What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Are Staying Up!

camsmith

Juniors
Pompey staying up with 2-1 win over Wigan and Brum 0-0 at newcastle!

BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!!! POMPEY IN THE PREM 06-07!!! :D :D

dammit! now i have to listen to people say "pompey" for another year. i hate how people call them that, even tv commentators. whhhhy?

camsmith

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
dammit! now i have to listen to people say "pompey" for another year. i hate how people call them that, even tv commentators. whhhhy?

PLAY UP POMPEY, POMPEY PLAY UP :lol::D

Best club and best supporters in the EPL! The great escape was on after the Man City game.. still cant believe we are staying up.. Harry got us up, sent scummers down and kept us up... i forgive him. Not all pompey fans do, but whoever can keep us up is good enough for me.

Lets hope we can spend up big in the summer but keep some good players like Taylor, GON, Mendes etc.. now bring on the world cup!

Raider Ultra

Bench
Pompey fans are turncoats. How quick they changed their tune after singing 'Harry's a merkin, so is Jim'.... Not to mention that John Westward or whatever his name is tosser.

Bumble

First Grade
Oh I might add, I look forward to seeing Pompey take on the mighty WHITES next year when we gain promotion.

Dragooner

Bench
I don't h8 portsmouth so i don't really mind that they stay up. Goodbye Birmingham!!! I h8 birmingham. Awesome for them to be relegated. It's a shame that West Ham didn't get relegated. Mong would kill himself.

Mong

Post Whore
Saint Dragon said:
I don't h8 portsmouth so i don't really mind that they stay up. Goodbye Birmingham!!! I h8 birmingham. Awesome for them to be relegated. It's a shame that West Ham didn't get relegated. Mong would kill himself.

I guess they thought that Premier League and European Football would be a much better alternative and leave life in the Lower divisions to scumbag pieces of crap clubs like Leeds....

Millwall have gone down again... Bet there are not a lot of upset people with that news..

chileman

Coach
Mong said:
Millwall have gone down again... Bet there are not a lot of upset people with that news..
Yes that's another enjoyable part of this season along with Brighton following them :lol:

Tom Shines

First Grade
"You're too ugly... you're too ugly... you're too ugly... to be gay"
Better luck next year, Brighton.