What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Are The St George Boys - audio

Como Connection

First Grade
Hi Rexxy
That is the same 45 I had burnt and copied to the CD Willow put on line, "we are the saint george boys".
There are now 2 copies located.
I am thinking of having mine framed.

Great item there. I came bloody close to gaining a copy of the North Sydney song on 45' on eBay. Would've been tremendous.

I have an old St George Dragons cassette, cannot remember the song name. Something about Reg maybe...

Rexxy

Coach
someone once offered me a copy of Jimmy Hannon singing Chang-a-lang-a-langlands. Kicking myself I didnt buy it.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I was just wondering wondering if there was audio to this, so i tried a google search. The first thing I saw was this thread. Wierd huh?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Anyone got a handle of what would be on this? I've never been able to listen to it as I dont own a gramophone.

IMG_1545.jpg

I got one. It plays these big 12 inch CDs as well the 7 inch CDs.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My record player is in the loft. Next to a collection of old AM radios, dial-up telephones, cassette decks, typewriters... and a set of brand new golf clubs.

Steel Dragon

Bench
My record player is in the loft. Next to a collection of old AM radios, dial-up telephones, cassette decks, typewriters... and a set of brand new golf clubs.

What? No 8-Track, Mini-Disc Player, Laser-Disk Player or tin cans connected by string?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol.

"I'm asking for $300 up front. It's up front because, face it, we're not going to make any money gigging."