What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we cant win with timmy

gustarny

Juniors
Sorry ive read these posts for so long and never usually post but i am convinced we cannot win this year with tim at half 1 good kick out of 12 aint good enough.Not once did he try and take the line on.or chip and chase .he is to predictable the defence knows hes going to give it all the time they just wait to smash the receiver.I watch all lower grade games and would take one of two options shift finch to half and promote kris keating this bloke is a future superstar.Or slot blake green inat halfand leave finch at 58.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Unbeliveable, really you sir have no bloody idea. He was fantastic, and if Grothe scores legit we probably win the game. Really i cannot believe people out there, he's THE BEST HALF IN THE CLUB BY A sh*tLOAD, get over your hatred!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
the kicking game was still better with Timmy on then with him off

kicking game when Timmy was off was total sh*t at least there was 1 out of 12 successrate with him on

Kornstar

Coach
To be fair to Tim, he can't have been 100% focused considering he dislocated his shoulder......i thought he was super considering what happened to him.....

We would also need someone Billy Slater/Brett Stewart quick to effect the chip and chase, when Burt gets back, he is the player to use it on.....

V1er

Juniors
I felt alot better when we had timmy out there when we didnt, we really lacked direction when he wasnt there.

One thing you have to admit is when Tim smith was off the park and Mateo went to 5/8 we looked a little flamboyant in attack and looked a lot more danegerous.

gustarny

Juniors
cant fault the effort but with all the skill in our side we play this one out rubbish with a nothing kick at the end.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
parraitdoesmatta said:
One thing you have to admit is when Tim smith was off the park and Mateo went to 5/8 we looked a little flamboyant in attack and looked a lot more danegerous.

We did only because the storm were put off not knowing Mateos background as a 5/8, in saying that Tim almost single handedly won us that game. If grothe grounds the ball we win!!

Bigfella

Coach
Smith was very good considering his injury.

There were some poor kicks but some very good short and long options and some nice passes.

I would be more inclined to say we can't win with 3 props, especially with the fairly poor form of Cayless and Cordoba. Not sure what Ian Hindmarsh's role is.

Also PJ off the boil badly. Will he and Riddell ever play well at the same time?

Gutsy effort, with some real skill, some shocking errors, but yet another game IMO which we lost because of the difference in size and strength of the oppositions prop rotation as against ours. Probably 3-4 games this season alone.

Gronk

Staff member
gustarny said:
Sorry ive read these posts for so long and never usually post but i am convinced we cannot win this year with tim at half 1 good kick out of 12 aint good enough.Not once did he try and take the line on.or chip and chase .he is to predictable the defence knows hes going to give it all the time they just wait to smash the receiver.I watch all lower grade games and would take one of two options shift finch to half and promote kris keating this bloke is a future superstar.Or slot blake green inat halfand leave finch at 58.

Give yourself an uppercut mate. :roll:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
gustarny said:
cant fault the effort but with all the skill in our side we play this one out rubbish with a nothing kick at the end.

Blame pop gun Cayless and Chad robinson, as dynamite as lighting a fart! they are absolutely creampuffs!!

Ron Jeremy said:
We did only because the storm were put off not knowing Mateos background as a 5/8, in saying that Tim almost single handedly won us that game. If grothe grounds the ball we win!!

Dont get me wrong I want Timmy in the team, Maybe (and I am not suggesting) Mateo plays more in attack a 5/8 role and Finch can play dummy half, as PJ passing from dummy half has been quiet ordinary.

gustarny

Juniors
Ron your the one with no idea are you watching the same games or do you just sit at home on your fat arse posting sh*t all the time.I travel from newy every week and watch all grades do you fool.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
parraitdoesmatta said:
Dont get me wrong I want Timmy in the team, Maybe (and I am not suggesting) Mateo plays more in attack a 5/8 role and Finch can play dummy half, as PJ passing from dummy half has been quiet ordinary.
I noticed!

And hence why i dont think he should be resigned, he's not worth the money, better off reating mannah and co

Kornstar

Coach
Cayless needs to stand up more than anyone imo, i can't remember the last time he turned in a winning Prop performance.

It is very sad about his mom and i really am sorry for what he is going through, however if he needs more time to deal with the loss, then i would like him to take that time off.......he is not doing himself or the team any good.....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
gustarny said:
Ron your the one with no idea are you watching the same games or do you just sit at home on your fat arse posting sh*t all the time.I travel from newy every week and watch all grades do you fool.

No you have no idea!!! he was our best on ground, and if cannot see that he almost one that game then put the Briana Banks dvds away!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Kornstar said:
Cayless needs to stand up more than anyone imo, i can't remember the last time he turned in a winning Prop performance.

It is very sad about his mom and i really am sorry for what he is going through, however if he needs more time to deal with the loss, then i would like him to take that time off.......he is not doing himself or the team any good.....

Totally agree, was he better then Cordoba? not!!!

Latest posts