What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we cant win with timmy

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
It surprises me that Feleti does not combine with Tim more. They have a great understanding from the Junior days. They read each other like a book. Finch should take a break and sit on the wing every now and then and let Feleti get early ball.

Just on the one out forward stuff..... It's pretty bad. If we had other players running with the ball carrier it would make a world of difference, It's so basic it's not funny. It would put the defenders in two minds. As I said this should be happening Automatically, The Guildford Renegade Under 6's can do it better.

Mate I think this might be too difficult for you to admit this but the real issue here is that we're missing our "claytons" 6 who's been an absolute revelation as a second reciever before he got injured. I don't think it suits Feleti to try and dominate in attack any more than what he's doing now.

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:
Mate I think this might be too difficult for you to admit this but the real issue here is that we're missing our "claytons" 6 who's been an absolute revelation as a second reciever before he got injured. I don't think it suits Feleti to try and dominate in attack any more than what he's doing now.

Feleti is useless unless someone runs off him, our players must think he is a lepper cause they won't go near him!!!

Latest posts