What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Need a C--- for Coach!!

mickeylane

Bench
I'm convinced that we need a c--- for a coach! none of this friendly type player coach like Mcgregor, Cleary, Barrett! who all pamper the players..

We need a Mcguire or even a Hasler type - someone that can get the most out of these players of ours and strike a fear of god in them...the players have to hate their coach but respect what hes saying because its very clear that Mcgregor is way too friendly and not getting through....

red rocket

Juniors
I'm convinced that we need a c--- for a coach! none of this friendly type player coach like Mcgregor, Cleary, Barrett! who all pamper the players..

We need a Mcguire or even a Hasler type - someone that can get the most out of these players of ours and strike a fear of god in them...the players have to hate their coach but respect what hes saying because its very clear that Mcgregor is way too friendly and not getting through....
Smartest thing you have ever posted Mickey lane

We already have one - Brazilian

red rocket

Juniors

Bring back mal reily

St Georgio

Juniors
Boys and Mums, it is rough love, kind love, benny then Princey, merkin coach then kind coach, Kind Coach then Scott morris , then you look like Tony Rabbit, Malcom Turnstile, rAY SLEEPY moron fultin of my selfie , LETS COME TOGETHER FOR THE WAQBBITS, GO SMELLY FISHY SHARLINQUIN, tHE BEUTIFUL dongros please mqld explain, omg the true scammers of all the TIME mighty try color rorters, from slot town heavEN TO loving YOU long time, go mary, we believe in you!

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
Just

Maybe not a C... Mickey, but definitely a man who knows what he wants, how to get there and passionately convinces the players to follow.

A coach who will challenge you, tell you it's not good enough ....but also praise you when you do well

I guess Bellamy and Bennett both do all that.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Boys and Mums, it is rough love, kind love, benny then Princey, merkin coach then kind coach, Kind Coach then Scott morris , then you look like Tony Rabbit, Malcom Turnstile, rAY SLEEPY moron fultin of my selfie , LETS COME TOGETHER FOR THE WAQBBITS, GO SMELLY FISHY SHARLINQUIN, tHE BEUTIFUL dongros please mqld explain, omg the true scammers of all the TIME mighty try color rorters, from slot town heavEN TO loving YOU long time, go mary, we believe in you!

This is what happen when you post when drinking

hazzbeen

Bench
Mate give me what your on ....

RED73V

Juniors
Seriously dude speak English & make sense for gods sake