What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need answer from management

RAID04

Juniors
This is a copy of the email I have sent the Raiders, just asking for some answers from management. i really think we need to know what is happening with this club and what they are doing to stop this nonsense. I don't think I can take another two years of re-building and waiting for the premier league guys to come up. We need success right now. The Brumbies will take over other wise. So lets as supporters urge the management to allay these fears.

To whom it may concern

I well know that you will get many emails concerning the same issue but I really hope we get some answers. I am a season ticket holder and have not missed a game for more than 14 years. Through the great years I supported the Canberra Raiders and not any individual player. I will always be a Raiders supporter but we are all human beings and there is only so much disappointment we can take. I guess what I am trying to say is that my enthusiasm is slowly drifting.

We have lost so many players that we have produced. While the Roosters keep winning premierships buying the best talent around.

Mal Meninga is what the Raiders are about, he remained loyal ALWAYS and stayed for less money on many occasions. It will take a special player like that to show others around him what it feels like to play at one club and win premierships. You need those special players to give back to the club, because if it wasn't for that club then they would not have been in the situation to earn that sought of money. Where has the loyalty gone. I am so disappointed with Wiki, because I really feel there is no excuse.

Now Monaghan has been produced and been poached by the Roosters. Yes Ricky Stuart, a former favourite son has come out in the media and criticised us once again. I will go far as to say that I demand that this player now stay in first grade. All that will happen is he will get more experience and more confidence playing. I am sick of producing players for these Sydney clubs.

I ask Raiders management for some answer, as long time financial supporters we deserve to be explained about what the club management is doing to halt all this bad news. Unless I get answer from club officials I refuse to go and see a Raiders team with Joel Monaghan in the side. As I said I support the Canberra Raiders. I want the good of the club. The good of the club does not involve improving players for other clubs.

If the Raiders are spending 3.25 million dollars on players then I believe that the money in not well spent. How can the Roosters have a team like that for the same amount of money. Or is it that the Canberra Raiders group are more concerned about making football clubs around Australia and are just happy having a presence in the NRL and therefore do not want to spend the 3.25 million.

I hope my concerns are allayed very soon. I would appreciate as a supporter to get some answers very soon, because my enthusiasm for the team is slowly disappearing.

regards

very disappointed and disenchanted supporter

Raider_69

Post Whore
:clap: :clap:
i will always love this club
but atm they are doing their best to put that to the test
i want answers and i want them now

hrundi99

First Grade
Joel left because he thinks playing for the Roosters will be better for his career.

What's to understand?

Raider_69

Post Whore
whats to understand is that if players feel like they cant get rep jersys in canberra our club should be banging down the nrl doors asking them why

hrundi99

First Grade
It was Joel's and his manager's opinion, and subsequent shortsightedness that caused this problem.

It's already been established that money wasn't an issue.

Blaming the Raiders management for this is a bit rich, for mine.

Raider Azz

Bench
Not to mention Mal already is on the Raiders board, so asking them to bring him in doesn't really make any sense.

Raider_69 said:
whats to understand is that if players feel like they cant get rep jersys in canberra our club should be banging down the nrl doors asking them why

*cough* O'Hara *cough*

If Monas is good enough like Rhino, he would've represented NSW and maybe even Australia while still playing with us, but we'll never find that out now.

hrundi99 said:
It was Joel's and his manager's opinion, and subsequent shortsightedness that caused this problem.

It's already been established that money wasn't an issue.

Blaming the Raiders management for this is a bit rich, for mine.

what he said. :clap: :clap:

Latest posts