What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need to work together...

To buy Grand Final tickets

It can't be 'every man for himself' like it has been previously suggested.

This year is the best chance we've had in a long time in actually making the decider, so we need to make sure we're all there TOGETHER cheering the boys home.

This is the chance fro those who went to the Army meeting a while back to start taking charge

I'm willing to do whatever I can to help. I'll organise collecting membership tickets or money and I can take a day off work to buy tickets of need be. And I know others will put their hands up too.

Everything was organised really well last year and we should do the same this year!!!

SaintTPP

First Grade
Everything was organised really well last year and we should do the same this year!!!

I argree and I should have rephrased my statement of 'every man for themselves'.

It can't be done like last year as we bought Tickets for everyone who couldnt make it or didnt have Red V Member Card. Well over 70 Tickets.
With the help of people like you, who gave us their Cards :D

Anyways, it still should be a Team Effort literally, as we aren't going to organise anything....everyone should organise themselves - like Cleary has done and like Macca and I have with a few people already.

It will work if we all work together. We could even post here on the forum if you are available to get tickets and help out that way or are not but have Red V Cards or access to ANY NRL Member Cards.

But I'll tell Macca to write it in the email we send out in a few weeks lol.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Dousty has mentioned the ordering of T shirts. Now lets not get TOO ahead of ourselves here.
:lol: It has nothing to do with getting ahead of ourselves. If we are there, then we WILL be there together and it will be something fken amazing.
Couldnt care less about anything else....the whole Bay has to be and will be bought out months before the GF by us (DA) coz we dont want to miss the opportunity to sit together, which has never been done by previous supporters groups coz it's so difficult.

The Major

Bench
Because instead of needing 2 cards like last year to buy the maximum 8 tickets we now need 4. Your looking now at double the amount of people to suss out membership cards and/or lob to a ticketek to help buy up. Of course we will notify everyone of where we will be buying our tickets, etc, thats a no brainer, but it shouldnt have to fall on the likes of Macca and Amanda and everyone to do the hard yards and let those who cant be f**ked toughing it out in the cold for a couple of hours sit and expect their GF tickets to be spoon fed to them. Its all a very simple process for everyone to get the tickets with the DA. Watch here for the ticketing info on where and what tickets to get, etc, GET YOUR ASSES to a ticketek outlet or fluke one online and specify where the information provided to you by ways of this forum to secure a seat with all us at the big one should we make it.
Dont rely on others to do it all for you (not you specifically, Shez, but in a collective sense). If you cant be guaranteed to have someone score you a ticket, baring in mind last year we had 200 plus people scrambling for 70 spare tickets, do yourself a favour and get a red v membership to assure yourself a chance.

Because instead of needing 2 cards like last year to buy the maximum 8 tickets we now need 4. Your looking now at double the amount of people to suss out membership cards and/or lob to a ticketek to help buy up. Of course we will notify everyone of where we will be buying our tickets, etc, thats a no brainer, but it shouldnt have to fall on the likes of Macca and Amanda and everyone to do the hard yards and let those who cant be f**ked toughing it out in the cold for a couple of hours sit and expect their GF tickets to be spoon fed to them. Its all a very simple process for everyone to get the tickets with the DA. Watch here for the ticketing info on where and what tickets to get, etc, GET YOUR ASSES to a ticketek outlet or fluke one online and specify where the information provided to you by ways of this forum to secure a seat with all us at the big one should we make it.
Dont rely on others to do it all for you (not you specifically, Shez, but in a collective sense). If you cant be guaranteed to have someone score you a ticket, baring in mind last year we had 200 plus people scrambling for 70 spare tickets, do yourself a favour and get a red v membership to assure yourself a chance.

I just said I'd do everything I can to help out, including taking a day off work to get tickets and even more

I'm sure others will want to help out too, and it won't be left to you, Macca and Amanda like it was last yr

AJ_82

Juniors
Basically, yes.

How much does an interstate cost v say a 6 game GA membership?

Its about $20-$30 more for 6 game and to be honest I'd buy that over an interstate any day as you only need to show for 1-2 games anyways to make you money. Plus you get all the priority period stuff that you dont get on a non-ticketed membership!

St. Linnane

First Grade
But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is Gaz, and Doust the sun!
Arise fair sun and kill the envious Rothfield
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou Gaz art far more fair than Baz.

Buy your tickets from the cronulla ticketek. You could show the chick behind the counter your medicare card and she would have processed the tickets.