What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should Sign Elijah Taylor

Turk

Juniors
Read an article stating Elijah may be squeezed out due to Moses and Brooks signing extensions with the tigers. He is only contracted with the tigers for 2016 and i think he would be a solid replacement for Mike Cooper at lock. Thoughts...?

Cagey Mac

Bench
Read an article stating Elijah may be squeezed out due to Moses and Brooks signing extensions with the tigers. He is only contracted with the tigers for 2016 and i think he would be a solid replacement for Mike Cooper at lock. Thoughts...?

With Sims onboard in the back row & Friz or JDB at lock, Mosoe returning, we have that covered IMO.
Save the cash & splash on a half.

BennyV

Referee
He's a very good player, does a lot of hard work and is also very skillful. But not what we need at the moment. Half and hooker are more important, as well as anot her front rower or two.

denis preston

First Grade
Backrowers aren't our priority but agree with everyone . half & hooker or Moa who I rate.

We also MUST give the half dozen potentials who are playing Cutters/U20 a go , particularly as nobody outside the club doesn't want tp play with us !

Latest posts