What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we won the comp

hehe, I think I've mentioned it every single day since last Sunday. I'm still getting nods of approval when i walk around the CBD in my Dragons jacket too. Love it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I celebrated pretty hard. I'm still wearing my Saints jersey. I haven't had a shave since Sunday 3rd October. I only had a bath because the dog was running away. But I stll kept my jersey on. And everytime it rains I rush outside to soak it up.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ahh.. we won? is that what happened..?

i was wondering what all this fuss was over.. :)

but seriously, dear god it's a good feeling.. i have the poster up at work, the desktop all set (thanks timmah) and regularly worship at my signed jersey shrine (i don't care that it's an '06 jersey)..

i think my wife is sick of hearing about it tho...

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
ahh.. we won? is that what happened..?

i was wondering what all this fuss was over.. :)

but seriously, dear god it's a good feeling.. i have the poster up at work, the desktop all set (thanks timmah) and regularly worship at my signed jersey shrine (i don't care that it's an '06 jersey)..

i think my wife is sick of hearing about it tho...
Told you before and will tell you again, you MUZBY CRAZY:crazy:

Jono1987

Juniors
I've watched the DVD 5 times now. When that final siren goes I have a smile from ear to ear. My missus says I'm doing Rabs commentary to myself during the game. I've still got my Dragons flags up on the car and everytime I see someone else I'm either beeping or giving them the Red V. Still not sure whether it has completely sunk in yet but I'm still living it up as much as possible.

Godz Illa

Coach
Get back to work and stop messing around on the forums.:lol:
haha

278305-jarryd-hayne.jpg

:D

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
I can't stop celebrating either. Just like willow, i'm still wearing my Dragons Jersey/Polo's everywhere i go. My car is still decorated and flags are still waving outside my house.

I LOVE IT! :)

big pat

Coach
went bowling on monday night, and made sure i had my dragons t shirt on, the owner is roosters supporter,when this fool came up to be said congratulations on illawarra winning the grand final, i asked him who he followed, when he said the broncos, i just laughed and said good luck with the garden gnome, and missing the 8 again next year.

God-King Dean

Immortal
hehe, I think I've mentioned it every single day since last Sunday. I'm still getting nods of approval when i walk around the CBD in my Dragons jacket too. Love it.

Haha, I live in Campbelltown & I'm at Macarthur Square a lot. Every 2nd gear wearing Dragon fan I walk past say something to me.

During GF week I seen 1 Roosters jersey for every 10 Dragons.

jargan83

Coach

I got a high five from some guy in the Perth CBD on Sunday as well as a "Go the Dragons" from the same guy

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Latest posts