What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Wont Fail : Objective : Premiers 2003

Can the Bulldogs win the premiership?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MadDogMason

Juniors
Our last season all together makes it a very special end of year competition for us.We know that if we lose that our season is over and from all the dramas last year i dont think that we will let it go that easily. We have Reardon Norton Vagana all Leaving and Im sure they will Love to finish there years at the club off on a high.All im saying is the loss last week against the warriors was infact a good thing. We are now on the other side of the draw and get to face the teams we can handle and after the most embarrasing loss in years I think they will go out fired up and ready for anyone. :twisted: The fact we r not favorites for the premiership is also a good thing. It takes alot of preasure off us and we can just go out there and enjoy our footy."We Wont Back Down"! This is our year of the dog and god help our opposition in the weeks to come. :D

slippery eel

Juniors
Maybe next year!. If the doggies were about to play the Storm side of 2 months ago and the Roosters weren't so crash hot, it might be a different story.

Dog-E

Juniors
No way in Bondi...er I mean HELL that we can play as poorly as we did last week again this week!!....We WILL beat Melbourne - but after that!?!?...Well as last season proved - anything can - and probably will - happen!!

I am adamant that my Grand Final tickets WILL be used - and by ME!!!! ;-)

Time to stand up tall on those 2 hind legs again Doggies - We've been written off before, and come back twice as hard - Pricey - the MAN will not let us lose focus again!!

Though having said all that - I would feel a HELLUVA lot better if I did not see the name HUGHES anywhere in the squad!!! :( Thursty's damn unlucky 'n all!!!

When u need someone to come on & really make an IMPACT....Asotasi, Feeney, Hughes....Hmmmm, what a TOUGH choice....I DON'T think!!!

Damn it- you should beat the storm by 20 .Then you are the only team capable of 'giving it' to the roosters.I really think the roosters would like to be on the other side of the draw because the dogs can really take them on and have the better kicking game with Sherwin.
So its Dogs v Warriors or Penrith - stop these Freakin Roosters in their tracks .....PLEASE i could not stand another year of these pretenders thinking they won something in 2002 when clearly the best were the Dogs
and the Knights didnt have Johns due to a broken back. :twisted:

Holla if ya hear me said:
Damn it- you should beat the storm by 20 .Then you are the only team capable of 'giving it' to the roosters.I really think the roosters would like to be on the other side of the draw because the dogs can really take them on and have the better kicking game with Sherwin.
So its Dogs v Warriors or Penrith - stop these Freakin Roosters in their tracks .....PLEASE i could not stand another year of these pretenders thinking they won something in 2002 when clearly the best were the Dogs

I'm a Hollering mate.

Last year you were the best side (cause of extra higly paid players)

This year you'll lose to the storm.

Simple.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Holla if ya hear me said:

All you are holloring is garbage!!

Better kicking game - I dont think so. Roosters scared of Bullcheats - I dont think so.

Bulldogs best last year - not proven! Bulldogs cheated lats year - proven.

Roosters pretenders - who are you kidding!!

ngunity

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Though having said all that - I would feel a HELLUVA lot better if I did not see the name HUGHES anywhere in the squad!!! :( Thursty's damn unlucky 'n all!!!
quote]

I hear ya mate, it's almost like the NRL maybe have handicapped the dogs with more than just fines and salary cap restrictions by forcing us to play at least one totally useless guy.... why the heck else would Corey Hughes be in the squad? Conspiracy I tells ya! ;-)

Corey was appalling against the Sharks, especially when Shifty went off and he was running the show, and although he could never be blamed solely for the Warriors debacle, he wasn't good either, not good at all.