What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website upgrades

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Just thought I'd point out the pop up advertising isn't really working well on the iPad.

You close it and it seems to come back almost straight away.

It also seems to make the page jump around a bit.

Yep it's horrendous. The pages on iPad seem to need to resize themselves a few times on each load as well.

I wouldn't mind a LU premium account where I pay some money to get rid of them ;)

Morkel

Juniors
Two questions by a newbie:

1) is there a 'mark forums read' button, or equivalent? On my phone right now there isn't, and on my PC the button for 'quick links' or whatever doesn't do anything. Using Chrome on Win 8.

2) I can't access this forum via my mobile's Forum browsing app. Does the site not support such apps?

Thanks!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
"Mark Forum as Read" is at the bottom of the main forum page.

Not sure about your app but the forum is easily browsed on any smart phone and it has a slightly different layout.

Parra

Referee
All the menu boxes are appearing well down the screen for me. Not attached/related to the menu item I've chosen. I thought search had been disabled until I realised that when I select search from the main menu bar the pop up box appears so far down the screen that I have to scroll down to see it. Win7/chrome.

Morkel

Juniors
All the menu boxes are appearing well down the screen for me. Not attached/related to the menu item I've chosen. I thought search had been disabled until I realised that when I select search from the main menu bar the pop up box appears so far down the screen that I have to scroll down to see it. Win7/chrome.

That'd be my problem then. Except it doesn't show up anywhere. I click the Quick Links and the whole page jumps a couple of pixels to the left but that's it. I just have having the New Posts continue to pile up, it riles up my OCD.

But no equivalent of the 'mark forum read' on the mobile format though?

Parra

Referee
Probably removed functionality for QLD'ers. Wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

Tweed Titan

Bench
I just want to give the admin team a big thumbs up, as the website has been handling high traffic times very well lately. Keep up the good work LU team. :)

ozbash

Referee
the times are an hour fast..
just had look at my user panel and I have the gmt +12, so its the aussie time ..

its only 12-34 pm

Latest posts