What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website upgrades

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ozbash, might be a silly question but have you tried to change the time settings in your User Control Panel?

ozbash

Referee
yea mate, went there and it was on the right setting, gmt +12

this is what's on the bottom of this page

All times are GMT +13. The time now is 09:46 PM.

and its 8-46​

ozbash

Referee
Time ZoneAll timestamps displayed on the forums can be automatically corrected to show the correct time (GMT +12:00) Auckland, Wellington, Fiji, Kamchatka Time Zone:

In addition, you may set the appropriate option to allow for daylight savings time in your part of the world.

Automatically detect DST settings DST corrections always on DST corrections always off DST Correction Option:

Start of the WeekDifferent parts of the world traditionally use a different day as the start of the week. Select the appropriate day for your region here, in order to have the calendar appear correctly. Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Start of the Week:​

its still wrong

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think I recall having the same problem after DST ended, I just selected a location that was on my time zone for now.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Yep it's horrendous. The pages on iPad seem to need to resize themselves a few times on each load as well.

Not to doubt the admin team, but will this be rectified at any point?

Advertising I can most definitely handle but the jumping about is terribly frustrating.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the forum layout has not been finalised yet, as you can imagine we are all volunteers here and we manage with what time we have available to us

Desert Qlder

First Grade
I can have a look. Can you give me an example of a thread it happens on?

It happens on every page on the LU forums.

Every time I load a thread or forum the ad at the bottom jumps and resizes multiple times, and also when scrolling.

Very user-unfriendly.

This is Ipad only of course.

MC DUI

Juniors
I don't know if this will help anybody, but I can't see the Power Rankings link when I use firefox on the main page.

I use the IE addin and I can click the link, then when it gets to the Power Rankings page I can't see anything till I disable the IE addin and go back to regular firefox.

Weirdness all round.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I have no quote button, cannot start a new thread, cant go to advanced replies. Dont have the links to live games up the top...

Help me out? I'm using FF as a browser, dont have any issues with any other website or forum AFAIK