What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 10 discussion thread

Dogs Of War

Coach
Been a long time since the Bengals vs Browns was a game deciding who gets first spot in the AFC North. Should be a good game to kick off the round.

shiznit

Coach
A few cherry's will be popped this weekend....

Derek Carr will get his first career win....

Which means Oakland will get there first W...

Peyton Manning will be Khalil Mack's first sack...

In true BunniesMan style.... You heard it here first!!!! :lol:

nick87

Coach
How has Mack played this well and yet still not registered a sack?
Goes to show you how over-rated sacks can be.

Anywho, tomorrows game is going to be very, VERY interesting. Gordon a week away. Big game for the AFC N.

In Eagles news... SANCHISE! Pumped to see what he looks like with the all that comes with being the starter.

shiznit

Coach
How has Mack played this well and yet still not registered a sack?
Goes to show you how over-rated sacks can be.

Anywho, tomorrows game is going to be very, VERY interesting. Gordon a week away. Big game for the AFC N.

In Eagles news... SANCHISE! Pumped to see what he looks like with the all that comes with being the starter.
I think it's a combination of our system not suiting him, we suck so co-ordinators just double and triple him..... And Offensive Lineman tackling him from behind after he blows right past them.... :lol:

Just on the buttfumbler... What do you think of him long term?? I've had Foles as my backup to Brady but with Brady on a bye this week Im gonna have to get another QB in... I'm just wondering if I should just bring in a 3rd QB for the week or will Sanchez be the starter when Foles gets back??

kurt faulk

Coach
A few cherry's will be popped this weekend....

Derek Carr will get his first career win....

Which means Oakland will get there first W...

Peyton Manning will be Khalil Mack's first sack...

In true BunniesMan style.... You heard it here first!!!! :lol:

PDVD_013.jpg

T.S Quint

Coach
It's been a while since I've wanted the Giants to win.
Fat f**king chance of it happening though.

Hope the Niners can get out of their funk as well. They are really pissing me off.

nick87

Coach
Just on the buttfumbler... What do you think of him long term?? I've had Foles as my backup to Brady but with Brady on a bye this week Im gonna have to get another QB in... I'm just wondering if I should just bring in a 3rd QB for the week or will Sanchez be the starter when Foles gets back??

I dont know long term. I know Foles has been ordinary this year. I know Sanchez out played him in pre season and had it been an open competition, he'd have won the job. Foles was on fire last year when he didnt own the job, when he thought at any point he could be made the back up, maybe he needs that pressure on him to perform, because as the unquestionable #1, he's not been the same guy.

I think if Sanchez plays the house down, he'll keep the job, same way Foles did last year. If he has a similar performance as Foles, I.E good at times, not so good at others, too many turn overs etc, then they'll go back to Foles.

My gut feel is that this might be a godsend for the Eagles. Sanchez might really help this team clinch the NFC E. And his 4-2 post season record, including 3 road games, that's something worth considering

zombie jesus

Staff member
O-line is getting healthy again right? Might be difficult to determine how much of it is Sanchez and how much of it is the guys in front of him if he goes well. He's a better fit in that system I think but he's still Mark Sanchez.

nick87

Coach
O-line is getting healthy again right? Might be difficult to determine how much of it is Sanchez and how much of it is the guys in front of him if he goes well. He's a better fit in that system I think but he's still Mark Sanchez.

We're missing Todd Herremans this week, he plays RG, the least important member of the line and frankly he's probably not far of being replaced anyways. So we're close to full strength now.

We get Mathis back this week, who is the best run blocker in the league, so that's going to help Shady and Sanchize

cerberus

Coach
I don't like how much their colors line up .
I've seen one pick . i'll bet there is a few more with those orange helmets.
on both sides

Dogs Of War

Coach
I don't like how much their colors line up .
I've seen one pick . i'll bet there is a few more with those orange helmets.
on both sides

I think the weather will have a greater impact than the uniforms. There is enough of a difference and it's not like the guys arent running set plays.

legend

Coach
Off to the U.S. tomorrow gents and will be there to catch the Broncos v Raiders (on tv) for Sunday lunch at ESPN Zone @ Downtown Disney.

Might even catch the Giants and Cowboys in the Meadowlands all going well with the travel budget. Go Eli!

Latest posts