What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 12 discussion

nick87

Coach
Ugh, Eagles defense can't cover any of those scat type players
RBS killing us out of the backfield on passes and no one can get a glove on Golden Tate

Why did I get up for this?!

nick87

Coach
Looks like a defense that have given up on Chip.
Offense looks brutally bad as per usual

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Ooof
Looking like another blow out loss in a big spot. Chip Kelly era probably weeks away from being done

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
Chip's time at the Eagles has turned into one of the biggest NFL train wrecks we have seen in recent years...

He should get the chop after this game.

nick87

Coach
I was so skeptical of chip when we got him, then the moment I saw us play that first game against Washington I was all in. Depressing to see it get to this point but it's kind of exciting to think the team might be picking high enough to luck into a franchise QB

nick87

Coach
This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better for the Eagles
2-3 years of abyss coming up once this season finishes :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Some bitches run onto the field holding a sign protesting something
I'm just gonna assume they were feminists and hate them

zombie jesus

Staff member
Does Kelly's style just not translate to the NFL? Not his play style, but his coaching style. Guys in college are at the mercy of the coach, you have to buy in or you could put your NFL chances in jeopardy and it's a 3-4 year run then you know you're moving on, professionals don't have that hanging over their head as much.

I still think he was banking on his off season moves ending with Mariota in Philadelphia too. Big spanner in the works there.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
this Panthers defense is really good. could lead the Panthers to a massive upset win if they hold it together in the second half.

nick87

Coach
Does Kelly's style just not translate to the NFL? Not his play style, but his coaching style. Guys in college are at the mercy of the coach, you have to buy in or you could put your NFL chances in jeopardy and it's a 3-4 year run then you know you're moving on, professionals don't have that hanging over their head as much.

I still think he was banking on his off season moves ending with Mariota in Philadelphia too. Big spanner in the works there.

I think that's a little of it, but for the most part i think his issues are not with scheme or style with the the personnel moves he made.

The scheme works very well when it's excuted properly and you have a good OL, RB and a WR who can get open. What we have now is a OL that looks old, slow and past it. Our QB situation is horrible, DeMarco is having the struggles you'd expect coming off 5000 carries and none of the WRs can get open.

The scheme doesnt work when the OL stinks, the QB cant play, the RB cant run and WR's cant get open. No offense does.

The defense has flat out given up playing for Chip too, which is bad.

Agreed Re: Mariota. I think not getting that deal done was the start of all of this

Last edited:

Latest posts