What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 13 discussion

nick87

Coach
Christ the eagles tried to give that game back to the Pats
Bradford played pretty well today, defense came up big, special teams did well... 5-7. Share for the lead in the NFC E.
Disgust.gif

legend

Coach
NFC East. Worst division in football. Hard to believe it was a powerhouse for so long back in the 90's. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

AFC North probably the strongest atm.

Valheru

Coach

I don?t quite know what to feel about the Eagles win, I was getting used to the idea of them finishing 4-12 and getting a top 5 draft pick at least. Now they are balls deep in a playoff race in a woeful division. Looking at the schedules they could well win it given they play the 2 other ?contenders? in the last 2 weeks.
NFC East. Worst division in football. Hard to believe it was a powerhouse for so long back in the 90's. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Swings and roundabouts.

Seattle made the playoffs as div winner at 7-9 and then 2 years (maybe 3) later Arizona couldn?t make the playoffs at 11-5?

Eddie Lab

Juniors
that was a close one against the saints and the difference was Brandon Browner. what a dunce. shows that you can never discount divisional games.

Cam had a heck of a game and if they can remain undefeated or even 15-1 I think he could get the MVP. I know Brady is throwing it to nobodies in the past couple of games but Cam has had nobodies all year. Ginn should have had 250 yards today if he could catch the freaking ball.

gronkathon

First Grade
Weak divisions are funny things. The NFC south was a dumpster fire last season but come playoffs you never do know

Took a lazy speculator on Eagles at the widest margin. So a bit filthy over the end of the game.

But hey. A win is a win