What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 14

gronkathon

First Grade
The best thing about leading in to playing Seattle is that I remember to watch Richard Sherman's press conferences. Love watching that guy talk football in a PC setting.

Worst part. The massive f**kstain bandwagon the Seahawks have picked up. Almost impossible to have a decent football discussion on message boards.

kurt faulk

Coach

rams play the skins this week. too bad rgbadqb is on the bench. i was looking forward to him crying to the media again after the rams bitchslapped him. have to make do with colt mccoy getting crushed.

shiznit

Coach
We're gonna get molested by the 49ers...

Jim Harbaugh potentially coming to the Raiders is the most interesting storyline in the game... He actually got his coaching start with the Raiders...

094.jpg

Pats vs Chargers

theyll probably beat us cos they always do.
we have to win 2 of these last 4 at least to be any chance of th playoffs IMO.

Ngata got suspended for 4 games. Drugs. less games than Gallen. Ha!

shiznit

Coach
I was actually quite impressed with Ngata... He came out and admitted he took adderall...

He took full responsibility which athletes never seem to do.

abpanther

Staff member
Man the Bears D is terrible, Romo had all day back there on that last drive, what was it four 3rd down conversions on that drive?

Paullyboy

Coach
I got on Beasley for first TD scorer at $23. He was stopped an inch short at nil all. Then to add to it he's gone and scored the second and third cowboy TDs of the game. Frustrating!

zombie jesus

Staff member
The Cowboys will make the playoffs then DeMarco Murray will disintegrate in to a pile of dust after week 17.

nick87

Coach
41 f**king touches today
:lol:

Goodness me, he is going to be a f**king mess next year
Eagles just need to take care of business next week

Mhartew

Juniors
Ellington, Fanaika, Stinson & Mathieu are out for the Cards game against the Chiefs. Fitz, Foote & Veldheer are game day decisions. This combined with the other injuries/suspensions we have and how we're playing at the moment. Doesn't bode well for the Cardinals. Maybe the next man up thing has run out of next men.

Frederick

Staff member
Dalton gets a 20 yard rushing TD

so yeah, that's us pretty much done for the year

Frederick

Staff member
Cowboys can keep Murray, Bell is the better all round player, and it's not just steeler fans who think so

Le'Veon Bell joined Hall of Famer Walter Payton as the only running backs to generate more than 200 yards from scrimmage in three consecutive games, leading the Pittsburgh Steelers to a 42-21 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Our takeaways:

1. On a day in which A.J. Green piled up a career-high 224 yards on 11 catches, Bell was the best player on the field, tallying 235 yards and three touchdowns on 32 touches. He nearly added a fourth score, but was ruled down a few inches shy of the goal line. Bell already has the most receptions by a running back in franchise history (71) and is on pace to finish with 2,367 yards from scrimmage, which would rank as a top-five single-season total. "Right now, he is the best back in the league," NFL Media's Marshall Faulk said Sunday on NFL GameDay Morning. We can't argue.

Would have had a sweet 8-leg multi @ 30/1 if it weren't for those stinkin Saints!

Big Easy alright. Talk about having a big, nutty loaf bobbing around in your punch bowl.

And adding insult to injury, they were the shortest odds in the mix at $1.18.

I could seriously chuck a "Harbaugh" right now.

Latest posts