What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 15

kurt faulk

Coach

What an absolute cluster f**k the rams were today. So many bad games this season. Mcvay has to do some soul searching because three of those games were against inferior opposition. Shouldn't happen to a team with superbowl aspirations. Turned out to be pretenders.

I know there is still 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter, but these stats by drew Brees (so far) in the Saints v Colts game are freakin' amazing in terms of accuracy -

upload_2019-12-17_14-41-51.png

Valheru

Coach
Anyone see the coin toss controversy in DAL/LAR

I can't stand Dallas but what a ridiculous situation that nearly happened.

I wasn't aware that the rules actually state that if a team chooses to kick/receive in the first half, the other team gets the choice in the 2nd half meaning if you choose to kick (defend) in the first half then the opposition can choose to receive (offence) in the second half thereby one team kicks off both halves. To get around this teams 'defer' their choice to the second half.

That is ludicrous

How hard is it to say that if a team chooses to kick in the first half, they then receive in the second half.

Latest posts