What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Chooks v Silvertails @ BB Print stadium Mackay 17/9/21

emjaycee

Coach
He’s a weird dude and was a bit of a dick to the journalists up there.
I reckon he was the same as he always is. In fact I thought he was pretty ok.
Some of the questions in that presser were a little bit lame TBH.

Gronk

Staff member
He’s not really a weirdo. He just plays with journos heads. If you see the Hindy Fletch “between two ferns” interview, he answers their questions obscurely with a smile in his face, fully taking the piss.

He’s fully into head f**king and de-f**king. Hence his long term relationship with a guy I know.

strider

Post Whore
He’s a weird dude and was a bit of a dick to the journalists up there.

He’s not really a weirdo. He just plays with journos heads. If you see the Hindy Fletch “between two ferns” interview, he answers their questions obscurely with a smile in his face, fully taking the piss.

He’s fully into head f**king and de-f**king. Hence his long term relationship with a guy I know.

he is a smart arse to the extent you wonder if he is actually being a smart arse or not ..... i think lol

danika interviewed him before last nights game - her last question was about the depleted roosters - Hasler - totally serious face: very brave ..... and your chuckle and go, you are taking the piss, i think, you are taking the piss right?

Gronk

Staff member
he is a smart arse to the extent you wonder if he is actually being a smart arse or not ..... i think lol

danika interviewed him before last nights game - her last question was about the depleted roosters - Hasler - totally serious face: very brave ..... and your chuckle and go, you are taking the piss, i think, you are taking the piss right?
One thing the Hasler story reinforces, is that you’re a shit coach with a shit roster. Throw in a GOAT and you’re a genius, no new assistants necessary.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Ryles is going there to replace fitzgibbon
I just can't see them getting back to premiership heavyweights for a couple of years. I think their pack might struggle next year. JWH is becoming ineffective IMO, Takeaho is gone, Liu is gone, Radley is either suspended or insists on bashing himself up each week. Angus is a star but the rest are solid at best. I suppose Collins is a good one too. Young Walker might struggle if they get dominated on a weekly basis. Tedesco can only do so much.

strider

Post Whore
I just can't see them getting back to premiership heavyweights for a couple of years. I think their pack might struggle next year. JWH is becoming ineffective IMO, Takeaho is gone, Liu is gone, Radley is either suspended or insists on bashing himself up each week. Angus is a star but the rest are solid at best. I suppose Collins is a good one too. Young Walker might struggle if they get dominated on a weekly basis. Tedesco can only do so much.
the roosters always manage to aquire some quality ... its quite uncanny

Gazzamatta

Coach
I quite like The Butcher Boys. 9 is where they might struggle. Its why Uncle Nick has a golf game lined up the day after the GF.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah i dont know the reality is outside of maybe cronulla is there anyone that didnt play finals that will overtake them next year. They still have a lot of class.

The bottom 8 are coming from a further way back then ever before

Latest posts