What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 finals Eels v Souths at Bankwest (and team list)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Sivo is out, potentially Fergo as well, MJ and Niukore could both be out suspended

Really feel for Waqa's fall from grace So much promise last year to build on this year but has been getting worse each month, defensively horrid, attack below average

Think we got spent v Storm, will be tough to get up and have a win next week.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Sivo is out, potentially Fergo as well, MJ and Niukore could both be out suspended

Really feel for Waqa's fall from grace So much promise last year to build on this year but has been getting worse each month, defensively horrid, attack below average

Unfortunately thats what we and everyone probably expects. We need to show improvement to have a positive result for the season. A win and progression into week three is non negotiable. Should we limp out next week it could significantly derail season 2021.

Gronk

Staff member
Unfortunately thats what we and everyone probably expects. We need to show improvement to have a positive result for the season. A win and progression into week three is non negotiable. Should we limp out next week it could significantly derail season 2021.

So if we don’t win next week have had a shit season and a loss will mean that we will have a shit 2021 ? Aren’t you in a miserable mood today Gazza

hindy111

Post Whore
So if we don’t win next week have had a shit season and a loss will mean that we will have a shit 2021 ? Aren’t you in a miserable mood today Gazza

Depends on next weeks performance..... I think we can beat Knights. Souths are hot and cold. But let's look at the positives.

We are kind of on the easy side of draw. Raiders,Roosters and Storm are on other side. We are good enough to beat all 3 on our side. Rooster would be wishing they finished 3rd now. Instead they have to face Panthers,Canberra and perhaps Storm......

Injuries don't concern me cause I prefer GJ over Sivo.
Fergo I thinks a chance but if not Taka is ok.

hindy111

Post Whore

Think of all the players Penrith shed.

Moylan,Cartwright,DWZ,Blake,RCG.

How many kicked on elsewhere? RCG has been good. The others have been disaster signings for other clubs. Worse is there all expensive signings.

Blake I feel can be fixed.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Think of all the players Penrith shed.

Moylan,Cartwright,DWZ,Blake,RCG.

How many kicked on elsewhere? RCG has been good. The others have been disaster signings for other clubs. Worse is there all expensive signings.

Blake I feel can be fixed.

He tries too hard imo. Yesterday he did something stupid and I thought who is this guy with the stupid hair? Sure as shit, it was Blake.

He can be fixed if he calms down a little.

Gazzamatta

Coach
On the contrary Grizzly Gronky. Our team did great mostly. I think we showed a fair improvement against our nemesis but I also think it showed we still have a fair journey to reach the levely required and the areas we have failed to address. Being unable to conquer those issues could manifest itself in a number of ways going forward. As a club are we happy to remain a level below. I hope not. We live in hope. Id like to think Im a realist. Not everyone is.

parra pete

Referee
Might be the time to see the reason Jordan Rankin was signed for two years?
Storm too fast and too good last night.
If the fans are devastated - how do the players feel..They (the players) had a dip, that's for sure...and if a team is too good - there is nothing you can do about it.
"If I lose, let it be with the code of my honour held high, and I'll stand by the road with my honour in tact, and cheer as the winners go by"....