What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Time to break free..

Fire and pump up...
i want to break free hair flip GIF

Soto

Bench
Let's do this..no To'o and you'd have to think Edwards and Leota have been rushed back in.
To'o is massive for their go fwd. Naden would also have to be a bit under done. Target him as he has a few errors in his game and smash Edwards every time he gets the ball. Must not allow Koroisau to run at all and get the 6 agains or penalties nor fall for his or Luai's dummies.
I hope Matto starts instead of Lane as I think Lane doesn't deserve a starting spot plus he would provide more punch off the bench than Matto..Plus that gives us 2 middles off the bench. Possibly Matto comes on NBrown if he starts off the bench.
Cmon you mighty Eels...can't wait. Let's do this...

IFR33K

Coach
Let's do this..no To'o and you'd have to think Edwards and Leota have been rushed back in.
To'o is massive for their go fwd. Naden would also have to be a bit under done. Target him as he has a few errors in his game and smash Edwards every time he gets the ball. Must not allow Koroisau to run at all and get the 6 agains or penalties nor fall for his or Luai's dummies.
I hope Matto starts instead of Lane as I think Lane doesn't deserve a starting spot plus he would provide more punch off the bench than Matto..Plus that gives us 2 middles off the bench. Possibly Matto comes on NBrown if he starts off the bench.
Cmon you mighty Eels...can't wait. Let's do this...

I’m getting some bad vibes and you’ve mentioned them here. We really must stop koroisau and I’m feeling lane will be at his plod best. Gee I hope I’m wrong.

Latest posts