What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

TheParraboy

Staff member
Naden has a mistake or two in him i certainly would be putting pressure on him when we can and i reckon he is the type of player to melt when the heat is on

Yup agree,

Seems like a bloke that cant handle a sledge

Need to get in his ear that he is a reserve grader and deserves to be going to a spoon side next year to help win back to back spoons. Along those lines with some nice superlatives thrown in 😇

84 Baby

Referee
Yup agree,

Seems like a bloke that cant handle a sledge

Need to get in his ear that he is a reserve grader and deserves to be going to a spoon side next year to help win back to back spoons. Along those lines with some nice superlatives thrown in 😇
“Oi Naden! You’re a merkin!”

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That’s a female?
You reckon she might be going the tuck?

0454b9e3abe8393da0b4455a8dde4016.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Storms defense has been basically on par with Penriths, and we scored 4 skillful tries vs them, couple of weeks back. 90% completion rate helped. This is despite Storm for 60min (until there were too tired to do it) piling on 3 per tackle and peeling off slowly. Dont think Penrith are as good (or blatant) as the Storm in the ruck

For mine . easy. Keep our unforced errors to a minimum, and kick chase to be very good. Then we have the artillary/speed and skill to roll them.

Luai and JFH are out of sorts, and no To'o. Plus the pressure on Penrith to win

So glad we aint playing Souths
It's Penrith's kicking game and ability to get out of their half that makes their defence so good. It basically puts their defence under much less pressure, so it has less opportunity to shit itself. On top of that their pack is full of lightweight, mobile defenders, especially Yeo and JFH, who play long minutes.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Sterlo is doing the game tonight on channel 9 for those interested and no gus gould either. So they will be some parra flavour dont think we have any on FOX

Stevie

Bench
Panthers deservedly red hot favourites. Panthers paying stupid low odds. Everyone loves Penrith.

5minutes into the game, Penrith players….

1631945148046.gif

crocodile

Bench
Considering kick off is over 7 hours away, when you really need a beer

its a good omen
Just showered after a hard day in the backyard and a Coopers in hand. Plan is to watch the the Wannabies flog the Saffas and then see the Eels tear the Panther's arses. Could be in for the double. Knowing my luck they'll likely both lose. Guess I'd better fire up.

jk13

First Grade
It’s getting increasingly difficult to not get blind before this match. If we win I think my whole street will hear

I can't find any attractive betting options on this game. All seems a bit stingy. Even betting on Penruff seems pointless at the price.