What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You’re in denial if you don’t think our attack is limited at the moment. We’re able to cover for it because we have such a great pack of forwards but it really does need a lot of work.
It wasn’t the time or the place.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why??? Our attack has serious limitations and no matter how you spin it we will struggle to win the big games until something is done. It was side to side block plays and crash balls until a kick on the 5th which Penrith handled with ease.

Our forwards and players deserve so much better.
I agree with all of that but you’re
still a dickhead.

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
There is a certain amount of leeway you can influence the ref decisions. Penrith did it last night. We didn’t. This is not a Parra issue it’s an NRL issue.
Sort it out NRL it is a disgrace.

yy_cheng

Coach
Like I have been saying untll I am blue in the face, we have no attack. 5 plays up and kick. I was screaming at the TV for us to put something kon and try something different, but they didn't listen. lol Also, we have no game breaker who can take the game by the scruff of the neck. Mitch didn't run last night when we needed him to. That said, they had a dig. That is all you can ask for
I reckon they were instructed to play the grinding game.

Paulo didn't even look to offload once. I think I only saw matto with one offload.

It was keep it really simple

What we do need in our block plays is a man coming back in.alot of the times gutho runs out of room going sideways so if there is an option running in it can pass it to him

We also hardly get overlaps in our block plays whereas Manly, southsnsomehow always get over laps

strider

Post Whore
I was shocked that our amazing block plays and crash balls didn't get the job done against the best defence in the League. Nothing wrong with our attack or shapes though.
we were running chicken crimpy when we should have been running bbq or pizza

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
Same. Can’t believe it but I want the storm to beat the smug merkins.
Tell Crawley and Hooper. They can write a destabilising story on it prior to their next game such is the class of their journalism.

(in regard to the secret gangster hand signals the Penrith players use)

MrBlack

Juniors
Up early and still raging at Klein. So glad BA called it like it was, in the presser. Some truly horrendous decisions last night, ALL of which benefitted them.
i suppose your excluding the part where Ferguson made Klein look like a fool with that weak crusher carry on.

Way to get the reffs on side with that rubbish.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
i suppose your excluding the part where Ferguson made Klein look like a fool with that weak crusher carry on.

Way to get the reffs on side with that rubbish.
You're right we should have got our coach to attempt to play jedi mind tricks 2 weeks ago. Now f**k off back to your own forum and be humble and accept you got away with a few 50/50 calls which have saved your season and let us bitch on our own.
And tell @hindy111 to come back too.

Last edited: