What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3 Finals: Storms v Ruffs + Silvertails v Rabbits

Noise

Coach
I think the closeness of our game against Penrith last week and the way that unfolded, reinforces that it is actually possible to win from outside the top 4. Sure, some luck is needed and had we won, we were no guarantee of progressing this weekend.
Of course it’s possible, it is just extremely unlikely. @King-Gutho94 said it is ‘really hard to win’ from outside the top 4 and I have to agree with him. The evidence shows that no team has ever won it from outside the top 4 since we have used a top 8 finals system. That’s going to continue this year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Of course it’s possible, it is just extremely unlikely. @King-Gutho94 said it is ‘really hard to win’ from outside the top 4 and I have to agree with him. The evidence shows that no team has ever won it from outside the top 4 since we have used a top 8 finals system. That’s going to continue this year.
But avoiding Melbourne and coming 6th was pure genius apparently 🤔

jk13

First Grade
I think Tom is a top bloke but I just can’t cheer for a team with Dylan walker

Latest posts