What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 7+8

Tom155

Coach
Mahomes out with a knee injury, Broncos catching break after break in this game

Matt Moore in at QB

skeepe

Immortal
Rules I’ve learned so far today:

* The home team at Lambeau Field May put a foot on the sideline and still score a touchdown.

* The home team at Lambeau Field can throw an uncatchable pass and still benefit from a defensive pass interference penalty.

I wonder what new rules we’ll learn in the second half.

Bears fans baying for Trubiski.

I don’t know how much more they need to see of him. He’s just not very good.

The only thing he has going for him is that they had to trade up for him, so whoever put their name to that has a vested interest in his success.

Time to move on.

skeepe

Immortal
Saints paying $2.75 today after $2.40 last week.

I don’t know who sets these odds, but I’d like to meet them so i can thank them for the free money.

jaseg

Juniors
Bears fans baying for Trubiski.

I don’t know how much more they need to see of him. He’s just not very good.

The only thing he has going for him is that they had to trade up for him, so whoever put their name to that has a vested interest in his success.

Time to move on.

He's got something else going for him - they don't have a 1st in the next draft thanks to the Khalil Mack trade.

I'd trade for Josh Rosen and take a gamble that he's better than Trubisky when given a situation that isn't 2018 Arizona or 2019 Miami. Miami would love the pick/s I don't doubt... there isn't likely to be a better option..

nick87

Coach
Oh are you guys still watching NFL football?
Lol. Losers. No one cares about the NFL anymore. It's stupid.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
That Sanu Trade is dumb, legit for a 2nd, they should of been targeting a young WR at a team that is toast, Hell Ridley would of been nice, would of much rather that than Sanu.

Corey Davis, would of been a good shout as well.

Latest posts