What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 9 Discussion

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well with the Bengals getting a slew of prime time games, it seems I will need to get gamepass to watch it at work.

Bring on tomorrow. Bengals need to win and win big against the Browns.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Has anyone attempted to use plus7 app to stream the NFL? With a few primetime games for the Bengals it could suffice for what I need.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Got a portable hotspot with 12gb. Should be enough as I really only use that for work. Got another 8gb on the phone itself. So just watching Bengals games it should be enough.

kurt faulk

Coach

7 has finally come to it's senses and dumped the whiners from their program.

Up this week - packers/panthers followed by broncos/colts.

Back to the Packers and broncos show.

nick87

Coach
It's been a horrifying run of gambling form since the Melbourne Cup... looking to get a fire starter with $50 on Cinci to win every qtr @ $10
and $70 on Cince -9.5 @ $1.71

So time to re-mortgage the house and chuck it on Cleveland to win the 4th qtr and parley and Browns +9.5

Dogs Of War

Coach
It's been a horrifying run of gambling form since the Melbourne Cup... looking to get a fire starter with $50 on Cinci to win every qtr @ $10
and $70 on Cince -9.5 @ $1.71

So time to re-mortgage the house and chuck it on Cleveland to win the 4th qtr and parley and Browns +9.5

I'm about to start again. Found a nice deal with crown bet. Deposit $400 and get $600 free. That should be a nice starting balance

zombie jesus

Staff member
Useless information: Big Ben will overtake Unitas on the passing yards list, possibly Montana as well if he gets 320 or so.

Peyton needs 284 to take the #1 spot from Favre, it would be fitting to do it in Indianapolis.

Eddie Lab

Juniors

7 has finally come to it's senses and dumped the whiners from their program.

Up this week - packers/panthers followed by broncos/colts.

Back to the Packers and broncos show.

you wont be the first person to bet against the panthers this year on this site and lose :)

but seriously I think the Packers will destroy the Panthers. too exhausted after the OT win compounded with the injuries to the big guys on both sides of the line. I can deal with 7-1 :cool:

kurt faulk

Coach
you wont be the first person to bet against the panthers this year on this site and lose :)

but seriously I think the Packers will destroy the Panthers. too exhausted after the OT win compounded with the injuries to the big guys on both sides of the line. I can deal with 7-1 :cool:

I had no opinion on the results of the matches. I meant that 7 will probably now show packers and broncos games every week.

Frederick

Staff member
Manziel looking a lot better than he did last year. Helps that his linemen are giving him good protection. Browns looked really good until those last few plays close to the line

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hue still calling too many passes. Needs to get back to a good balance between run and pass. He did this vs Steelers as well. Hue is getting too cocky

Latest posts