What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 9 Discussion

so I was watching the progress of the cowboys on the fantasy app

the eagles had 4th down, went for it and fumbled...according to that
so Im thinking cowboys will get the ball.

then Jorrdan Mathews is scoring a TD.

howd that happen?

nick87

Coach
so I was watching the progress of the cowboys on the fantasy app

the eagles had 4th down, went for it and fumbled...according to that
so Im thinking cowboys will get the ball.

then Jorrdan Mathews is scoring a TD.

howd that happen?

Fumble was over turned
Knee clearly down before it came out, elbow too
Was a terrible call from the zebras who spent half time on Jerrys party bus

abpanther

Staff member
There's something so satisfying about watching Jerry and the Cowboys lose...

each week
in prime time
and then cousin sal laments the next day

rinse and repeat

can someone explain to me the penalty the titans player received for a legitimate tackle on drew brees?

nick87

Coach
can someone explain to me the penalty the titans player received for a legitimate tackle on drew brees?

it was called helmet to helmet but it was such a bullshit call, if they want to protect QBs that much, make it tag and the play is over
No f**king way Cam gets that call

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Demarco Murray was awesome today, some very nice runs. The winner has to be the running game for the Eagles. All of them contributed massively. Cant help but laugh at the Cowboys. Nothing against them, until recently re Hardy. That douche should be locked up, not running around in the NFL.

nick87

Coach
Very impressed with Lane Johnson today too, making his first NFL start at LT and basically threw a shut out on Human Garbage

Eddie Lab

Juniors
it was called helmet to helmet but it was such a bullshit call, if they want to protect QBs that much, make it tag and the play is over
No f**king way Cam gets that call

Cam isn't old enough :)

In saying that, the panthers were all over Rodgers today. 5 sacks and hit him on most pass attempts. He didnt get one penalty for any of the hits. Not that any were dirty but I would have thought Rodgers was old enough.

shiznit

Coach
Just caught up on the Raiders v Steelers game...

Great game... Congrats to the Steelers... On balance the better side.

Antonio Brown... Just WOW!!

Raiders were good value today... Very happy with Carr... He just seems to keep pouring it on... Amari Cooper had probably his worst game this season with some big drops... But Carr just switched it up and used Crabtree and Walford.

How about Crabtree... He's having an amazing season. What a free agent pick up. Hopefully we can keep him.

What can you say about Carr... Another 300+ yd game with 4 TD's. 1 INT this week though... He just keeps getting better. I believe in the kid... I think he's going to be special.

Can't be all positive though... Shocking handling... And my god we need to sort out our secondary... It lost us this game.

kurt faulk

Coach

those patriots are so conniving they've worked out a way to cheat at the coin toss. they've won 19 out of the last 25 coin tosses. how does that even happen? there's less than a 1% chance of that result.

filthy cheats.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I've won 11 of my last 12 tosses at cricket? It's possible... Really clutching at straws now.. Poor Wes, foles is going to get him killed.

kurt faulk

Coach
I've won 11 of my last 12 tosses at cricket? It's possible... Really clutching at straws now.. Poor Wes, foles is going to get him killed.

it was obviously a joke.

and wes probably won't be targeted by foles, he can't see the middle of the fiield. he will keep throwing it to cook on 3rd down in the hopes he will finally catch a ball.