What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weight benches

Alba

Coach
Soooo I'm gonna surprise my hubby for his bday by putting a mini gym in our basement.. I've been looking on amazon and there are so many different types of weight benches! I don't wanna get a sh***y one but I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg either.. Can anyone help me??

Alba

Coach
Soooo I'm gonna surprise my hubby for his bday by putting a mini gym in our basement.. I've been looking on amazon and there are so many different types of weight benches! I don't wanna get a sh***y one but I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg either.. Can anyone help me??

Does he want a gym in his basement ? From experience they tend to go un-used(friends that have purchased gym equipment for home use), has he ever mentioned it to you ?

Cliffhanger

Coach
I spend more time in my home gym than I do in my bedroom. People who normaly go to the gym will use their home gym.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Home gyms > commercial gyms

1. No other f**kwits to hog equipment
2. Within walking distance
3. No fees
4. Awesome music selection, every time

Alba

Coach
Does he want a gym in his basement ? From experience they tend to go un-used(friends that have purchased gym equipment for home use), has he ever mentioned it to you ?

he goes to the gym 3-5 times a week depending on work, whether the gym is available (he uses the Police Academy gym) etc.. he has said multiple times that he is over not being able to work out when he wants to.

I spend more time in my home gym than I do in my bedroom. People who normaly go to the gym will use their home gym.

Not everyone has a home gym.

he goes to the gym 3-5 times a week depending on work, whether the gym is available (he uses the Police Academy gym) etc.. he has said multiple times that he is over not being able to work out when he wants to.

ahk, so he's hinted it.

This thread is old, did you end up getting him it ?

Cliffhanger

Coach
You said your friends who bought gym equipment for their home don't use them. How is that not a home gym? :?

Latest posts