What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weight gain programs

***MH***

Bench
we've heard of all the weight loss programs out there but what about a weight gain program? i just weighed myself last night and realised that i've dropped from 65.5 to 61 since the last time i weighed about 3 weeks ago. my height is 184cm. my bmi at the moment is 18 and i want it around 23 so i want to reach at least 75-77 kgs.

i wanna gain some healthy weight and want to know the right foods i should be eating, when the right time to eat is and exercises to build up. for those that may be studying nutrition at school or uni, what do you recommend other than McDonalds?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Stuff yourself with protien and carbs every evening and lifft heave weights at low reps. You'll out on some fat too though.
(I should know, my BMI is around 28 at the moment! :? )

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Your diet for bulking up should contain 60% carbs, 30% protein and 10% rest.

Chicken,tuna,fish, red meats are regular protein intakes, while for carbs i recomend rice,noodles,brown bread,skim milk etc washed down with 3 servings of protein powder each day.

Best brands for Protein include EAS,Bronx,body ripped.......well thats what i use.

Also get some red clover into you, natural testosterone.

astrogirl

First Grade
Be nice guys!

I know it's not easy for some people to put on weight. An ex boyfriend of mine is 6 foot tall and he struggles to keep his weight over 65kg.

Godz Illa

Coach
Try some Adrenochrome, derived from a living donor's adrenal gland. It might work. Even if it doesn't, you'll have a great time.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Martli said:
Drink myoplex and be exactly like the warriors ;-).

Thats what i drink, it's actually called Myoplex deluxe, a packet contains 52g of protein, 28g of carbs....it also contains a high portion of L-Glute, CLA & fibre.........to keep you regular :lol:

Martli

Coach
Is it any good? I drink EAS Phostagn HP (creatine) and I usually feel great in the morning because of it, but so far that's about all i've noticed aswell as a slight increase in muscle mass...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
EAS are probably the best brand imo, sure they are pricey??.....however they are the best on the market.......the Canberra Raiders are also on Myoplex deluxe aswell.

It's fantastic believe me, but as i said pricey, one box will roughly go for about $190.....which you have a packet aday and it will last just over a month, what i do now though is only have half a packet a day and use Body ripped as my in between protin powder, it saves you alot of money and prolongs the Myoplex.

I'm taking Red Bull creatine.....but only have 3/4 of a teaspoon before a work out, if i take to much of it it doesn't do anything for me, creatine does work but remember to recycle it.

Latest posts