What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weight lifting

First Grade
Was it just me or did anyone else see what appeared to be a needle mark in the vein area of the injured Chinese lifter when they did a close up of him icing his elbow? Not trolling just genuinely thought i saw a needle mark with a small bruise.

simostorm

Bench
I thought the chinese were meant to have been busy secretly making weapons of mass destruction, but instead they have been making an undetectable roid..

There not as silly as they look..

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Needles can be used for injecting substances other than illicit drugs/hormones. You are aware of that right?

Besides everyone knows if you're going to juice, you stick it in the sack not your arm.

Kakihara

Juniors
:lol: @ this thread

Dont worry guys its only 2 years away till the next commonwealth games. The games that really matter.

Australia will be back to dominating world sporting powers like Bangladesh and Malawi without the intervention of cheating countries like China and The United States.