What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome back the 2002 wing combo MURPH AND MELI

Robster

Bench
Warrior Brent Webb - Fotopress
Guttenbeil Out, Webb Charged
13/04/2004 03:45 PM NewstalkZB

Brent Webb has a date with the National Rugby League judiciary.

The Warriors fullback has been charged with a grade one careless high tackle, after being placed on report during the loss to the Knights at the weekend.

However, Webb's previous clean record means he will not incur enough penalty points to rule him out of Friday night's clash against the Bulldogs in Wellington.

Coach Daniel Anderson has made three changes to his team for the match.

Skipper Awen Guttenbeil has been sidelined by a rib injury, while Matt Jobson is out with a shoulder problem.

Epalahame Lauaki comes into the second row while Vinnie Anderson has been named on the bench.

The only non injury related change is on the wing, where Francis Meli gets the nod at the expense of Henry Fa'afili, who drops out of the 17.

from-xtra.co.nz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ozbash stated a few weeks ago "NOW I KNOW ANDERSON LOOKS AT THESE FORUMS" , well I think this time he looked at my team. :D

Meth

Staff member
Robster, you are a terminal Smurf butt licker.

Your obsession with Murphy used to be quaint. Now its concerning, and annoying

Meth

Staff member

Would I be less or more of a Warriors fan if I have a punt on them?

:roll:

tHe_MaC

Juniors
:roll:

It was a joke tough guy.

Also if you don't liek the guy making posts about his favourite player then don't reply to them, the post is doing nothing it wont stop him from posting more.

Wait, Wait Wait....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Why the hell drop Fa'afili? I've got no problem with Murphy keeping hiw place, his form's been good, but surely Fa'afili could have moved to fullback with Webb either being dropped or replacing Leuluai at 5/8.

ozbash

Referee
webby to 5/8 th ?

god help us.

i honestly do think that we can thank wobsta for murphs meteoric rise in performance last weekend from the educational e-mail wobsta sent.

i hope DA takes note of wobs wamblings,,
who knows,, we could be talking to a potential genius, right here,, amongst us. :|

Meth

Staff member
It was a joke tough guy.

Well, not a very well thought out one.

And I don't know where you're getting the 'tough guy' line from

Also if you don't liek the guy making posts about his favourite player then don't reply to them, the post is doing nothing it wont stop him from posting more

If his Murphy ramblings were confined to this post...no problem. But in any thread, even threads that have absolutely nothing to do with Murphy. we hear about him.

I have no problem with a guy having a favourite player, or bias showing in a discussion. I am similar with Lauititi and V.Anderson. But for goodness sake, this is beyond a joke

Iafeta

Referee
Justin Murphy will be on the bench... in Bartercard for round 8 of the premiership. He will not represent the Warriors again. That is unless he is a step son to James Leuluai, in which case he will be playing five eighth for the last 15 as to the go to man gets sat on the bench. Murphy got a -66,631 on the 0-10 scale last night.

kiwi_man

Juniors
i think he is useless, the bull dogs made a mockery of him, they continiously attacked to the right side of the field where we had tony martin and piss ant murphy but i think that murphy is too small, yeah he is quick but he cant tackle and has no strength with the ball in hand. bring manu vatuvei into first grade. him and meli would dominate