What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Fitzy

Generalzod

Immortal
I’ve heard on the radio news that if Morris is sacked there will be a a players walk out...

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Interesting choice. First time coaches aren't exactly going gang-busters at the moment. We're a good example. Look what we had to endure under McGregor and Price for years.

Exactly!

We’ve spent 2+ years establishing a first time coach who I’d argue has great results considering what he was left with under the salary cap...& we replace him with another first year coach.

Go figure....

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
My favourite part of all this is the media. We lose to the roosters and it’s “sharks lose to another top 8 side again, is John Morris’ job in jeopardy?”

then when the club decided to make changes next season it’s “how could the Sharks do this to a coach who’s achieved such and such”

f**k off, most notably to the Mole and Buzz. Charntssssss

shadowboxer

First Grade
Player walk out? What are these guys blue collar wharfies towing the union line.
Unless they had a clause in their contract regarding Morris’s coaching tenure - I’d say none will walk, unless to super league or some of them, Henson Park.
Bloody Mole as well - media are at the very least a large part of the problem with all this

chewsta

First Grade
So any idea what players are unhappy about it and threatening to walk? And by players I'm mostly referring to the players we would like to keep eg. Rudolph.

Player walk out? What are these guys blue collar wharfies towing the union line.
Unless they had a clause in their contract regarding Morris’s coaching tenure - I’d say none will walk, unless to super league or some of them, Henson Park.
Bloody Mole as well - media are at the very least a large part of the problem with all this
It’s just more pathetic efforts at Cronulla bashing.
Fancy saying players (who are not contracted anyway) would walk. Self serving comments from unwanted players. I walked for bomber! No you were not offered a contract or not one for the money you think you are worth. On ya bike son!

As a former card carrying member of the mushroom club I used to actually beleive the "dont worry People in the know have it all sorted . Just get back to work and let the big boys sort it out.. A few times VERY few the ones in the know behind the scenes actually did have information they needed to withhold so they could make moves important for the company But after many more cases where it turned out to be just "argy bargy , my richard is bigger than yours " ,or loading up the tip truck to dump on a bunch of underlings so they could fill it up with loot for themselves.I resigned from the club. I used to have a drawing of Three perches One bird on top , Three in the middle and 6 on bottom Top bird was clean middle had a few drops of crap-bottom was covered in crap . Caption was Boss , Management and Workers . " Those at the bottom look up and see @*seholes , those on top look down and see crap.

Like everyone I'm sure the players love money more than a co-worker. There'll be no walk out.

Well i cant see Dugan , or Chad walking away from the dollars at their age but dont think its too wild to imagine guys like katoa ,mulitalo,Kennedy, etc joining morris in package deal to a new franchise.

Latest posts