What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the comp, Redcliffe.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
Ahh, ok that jersey is only going to be a Heritage jersey worn a couple times each season. The actual uniform will be revealed in time, sooner than other things to be revealed.

MugaB

Coach
Ahh, ok that jersey is only going to be a Heritage jersey worn a couple times each season. The actual uniform will be revealed in time, sooner than other things to be revealed.
They said they'll unveil the hime and away kits prior to the 2023 season, so even though it might have already been designed, im fairly sure they are going to hold onto it, for marketing purposes, plus jersey sales for this team will sore through the roof, i know im getting one

xe_kilroy

Juniors
They said they'll unveil the hime and away kits prior to the 2023 season, so even though it might have already been designed, im fairly sure they are going to hold onto it, for marketing purposes, plus jersey sales for this team will sore through the roof, i know im getting one
I will definitely buy one too. Or maybe you can buy me the Best N Less version (in Redcliffe) that doesnt have all the sponsors crap on it....and then post to me after i pay you :heart:

xe_kilroy

Juniors
And yeah, i imagine the real one will be more detailed and elaborate.

Vee

First Grade
Any mention of the $s in the Kings sponsorship? I thought I heard the figure of $5m/year, dwarfing many NRL major sponsorship deals but couldn't find a link so not sure.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
Any mention of the $s in the Kings sponsorship? I thought I heard the figure of $5m/year, dwarfing many NRL major sponsorship deals but couldn't find a link so not sure.
$5m over 3 years.

Quotes from the article below.....

While the nine Sydney-based clubs have sponsorships averaging out to about $950,000 a season, the NRL’s 17th team have easily trumped that - and they haven’t even played a game yet.

News Corp has been told negotiations were complete between the Redcliffe-based Dolphins and Adventure Kings in a $5m front-of-jersey deal over three years.

It is understood the deal will be worth about $1.25m a year – massive compared to Sydney clubs.

Can see article if you go thru reddit backdoor.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
I highly doubt it. Main sponsors are usually in the $1-1.5mill range.

MugaB

Coach
$5m over 3 years.

While the nine Sydney-based clubs have sponsorships averaging out to about $950,000 a season, the NRL’s 17th team have easily trumped that - and they haven’t even played a game yet.

News Corp has been told negotiations were complete between the Redcliffe-based Dolphins and Adventure Kings in a $5m front-of-jersey deal over three years.

It is understood the deal will be worth about $1.25m a year – massive compared to Sydney clubs.

Reddit backdoor.... please!

greenBV4

Bench
$5m over 3 years.

3 years including next year? Or 3 years once admitted

Maybe it's higher because it includes next year as a little bonus year at a lower price, but also goes to show the oversaturated of the Sydney sponsorship market

xe_kilroy

Juniors
3 years including next year? Or 3 years once admitted

Maybe it's higher because it includes next year as a little bonus year at a lower price, but also goes to show the oversaturated of the Sydney sponsorship market
In the article it says it's four years (counting 2022) but also says 5m over 3 years @ 1.25 / yr.
2022 must not count in terms of money.

Latest posts