What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the comp, Redcliffe.

Iamback

Coach
For sure he will, bennett doesn't need him playing as a backrower, he has kennyB and Kaufusi for that, now if ivan had euan he'd definitely be backrow... he loves his backrowers

It gives that Union convert time to get up to speed

Colk

First Grade
That’s how great sides are built

dragons didn’t complain when they won the comp like that

Defence does win you games. If they could have just snagged one really good half or spine player (O’Sullivan is nice and steady as a halfback but Milford is past it) and have a bit more pace in their backs they would be sitting pretty

Wb1234

Referee
Defence does win you games. If they could have just snagged one really good half or spine player (O’Sullivan is nice and steady as a halfback but Milford is past it) and have a bit more pace in their backs they would be sitting pretty
Yeh milf is going to plod it that’s for sure

can’t believe he’s still so overweight

they are going to be a struggle to watch that’s for sure

MugaB

Coach
Yeh milf is going to plod it that’s for sure

can’t believe he’s still so overweight

they are going to be a struggle to watch that’s for sure
Nah dude, wait till he plays 5/8th... cant go off his samoa form being the leading halfback...
He is a better player when, he isn't the guiding influence on the team, much like cody walker

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach

They have a test hooker, People are underestimating how good Marshall-King will be under a decent coach

Colk

First Grade
They have a test hooker, People are underestimating how good Marshall-King will be under a decent coach

I didn’t mention Marshall-King. He is an ok player.

They just lack a player who can rip apart a side. It’s not a terrible side, they just lack that class or X-factor.

MugaB

Coach
I didn’t mention Marshall-King. He is an ok player.

They just lack a player who can rip apart a side. It’s not a terrible side, they just lack that class or X-factor.
I'll tell you one dude i like... just not when he was at parra... ray stone ... tackling machine

Iamback

Coach
yeah i think he will be their best player. Had some great games for the Dogs this year.

Him and Gilbert improved out of sight across the season, If that continues with Bennett working his magic with Milf then they will go well

Llangennech

Juniors
It's not Redcliffe though it's The Dolphins coming into the comp. It's a regional side like we have in RU here in south Wales. I'd like the Dragons to be named The Dragons, we do cover a region, we can still have Saints as our nickname as well as the Dragons, many teams here in the UK have more than one nickname. Would also like to see the Panthers names the Western Sydney Panthers, they've dropped Penrith from their jerseys. Also there aren't enough players to go around 17 teams, I'd like Cronulla, Wests Tigers and Canterbury Bulldogs to go into the NSW Cup. Use Homebush for Origin, Kangaroos, GF and possibly other play-off matches and for Eels v Panthers every year.

MugaB

Coach
It's not Redcliffe though it's The Dolphins coming into the comp. It's a regional side like we have in RU here in south Wales. I'd like the Dragons to be named The Dragons, we do cover a region, we can still have Saints as our nickname as well as the Dragons, many teams here in the UK have more than one nickname. Would also like to see the Panthers names the Western Sydney Panthers, they've dropped Penrith from their jerseys. Also there aren't enough players to go around 17 teams, I'd like Cronulla, Wests Tigers and Canterbury Bulldogs to go into the NSW Cup. Use Homebush for Origin, Kangaroos, GF and possibly other play-off matches and for Eels v Panthers every year.
Maybe if there wasn't a bunch of rich f**kwitz in England, running 2nd rate clubs for an english superleague that keep poaching our talent we would easily have enough talent to draw 20 clubs, let alone 17... btw you've named the 3 NRL teams with the next biggest junior bases in the NRL after penrith... demoting them would be the death of RL in Australia, if you had picked roosters, manly and eels then i would bothered even replying, but coz your obviously oblivious to the local landscape in Sydney, i just thought i'd let you know.. there are clubs who developed a vast amount of juniors, and others that just buy them off the market or get fed by the lower grades of some other random area, like Blacktown/Manly, or Bears/roosters, SunshineCoast/Storm etc