What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the comp, Redcliffe.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
A johns might be an immortal, but a forward thinker, he is NOT.. usually if its a play on field I'll take his word as genius, but anything off field he is a dunce... anything to do with amount of clubs, structure of a comp or notion of rationalization he is the last person in the world to take a quote off...he is grade A moron.
I don`t even think his game calling is that good, more often than not he just calls what he wants to see, not what actually just happened, even though blind Freddy could see it. And please-oh-please don`t get me started on the hyperbole : " that pass was 50 metres ".
Billy Slater, well the game needs about a dozen of him, absolute class.
Fitler too

dunce wanted the titans moved to Brisbane
Not as bad as Johnsy though is he, Freddy knows his limitations and stays out of the boofhead blokey stuff. I don`t mind him, at least he`s a respectable face for the game.

Wb1234

Referee
I don`t even think his game calling is that good, more often than not he just calls what he wants to see, not what actually just happened, even though blind Freddy could see it. And please-oh-please don`t get me started on the hyperbole : " that pass was 50 metres ".
Billy Slater, well the game needs about a dozen of him, absolute class.

Not as bad as Johnsy though is he, Freddy knows his limitations and stays out of the boofhead blokey stuff. I don`t mind him, at least he`s a respectable face for the game.
To be fair to Freddy he does well for someone whose first language isn’t English

And the 8th is my all time favourite player ever ! Lol

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
The bloke on the SA bid said that Port Adelaide killed the Rams. When you see announcements like the one you posted it makes you realise how a rival code`s team can be suffocated into oblivion when there are enough teams of the dominate code to starve the newcomer of gaining sponsors.
I suppose that`s why I keep reading on here how an East Brisbane team at one point may have been the death knell for the fumbleball lions.

Wb1234

Referee
The bloke on the SA bid said that Port Adelaide killed the Rams. When you see announcements like the one you posted it makes you realise how a rival code`s team can be suffocated into oblivion when there are enough teams of the dominate code to starve the newcomer of gaining sponsors.
I suppose that`s why I keep reading on here how an East Brisbane team at one point may have been the death knell for the fumbleball lions.
I’ve been saying for years we should add another brisbane nrl side to crush the afl in Queensland

Queensland is where the house of cards begins to fall down for afl

both afl clubs in qld are extremely financially vulnerable

the other issue is the. Broncos always get thurnor Friday night games

we need a Sunday arvo game to capture the family market more who might go to other codes because that’s all that’s available

Perth Red

Post Whore
News ltd and the pea hearted ARL killed the rams.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
The player on the far left looks to be wearing an "away" veraion of the heritage jersey, it has gold bits on it. And the player on the far right coupd be wearing the "home" version of the heritage.

Interesting that apparently theres a home and an away heritage jersey.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The player on the far left looks to be wearing an "away" veraion of the heritage jersey, it has gold bits on it. And the player on the far right coupd be wearing the "home" version of the heritage.

I wonder if they'll use them for games at Redcliffe?

MugaB

Coach

Thats a training shirt, theres way too many sponsors on the mid region to be a jersey

Latest posts