What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Kiwis

CliffyGC

Juniors
I hate losing anything to the kiwis, but a well deserved win.

Im a big fan of blokes like Vagana, Fafali and Big Ali

Lets hope the win inspires them to more great performances.

I never look forward to test footy because australia usally floggs nz and Great Britian, i want to see more games like yesterday and with intensty rivialing SOO.

In-goal

Bench
Well i thought yesterdays New Zealand performance was good enough for SOO, just the sheer physical nature of there game makes for quality Rugby.

raidersman

Juniors
serves the f**king kangaroos right! Chris Anderson is a shithouse coach n a racist dickhead, n favors sharks players in the team. Where the hell are the likes of preston campbell, luke davico, ryan ohara....IMO craig gower should have been at halfback....Kimmorly GIVE ME A BREAK! (sharks favouritism) The 5/8 should have been preston campbell (racisim). N at least there should have been at least some raiders players in teh team afta a successful season tehy had....e.g. luke davico n ryan ohara....chris anderson n kangaroo selectors....give me a bloody break!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: GO THE KIWIS!!!!!!