What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Wade

LeagueNut

First Grade
I know it's going to fall into oblivion given that the Test Match is on at the same time ... but Wade McKinnon will be making his rep debut for City against Country on Friday night.

Looks like it'll be between Wade and Luke Patten for the NSW #1 jumper.

Go Wade. :clap::clap:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
McKinnon > Hohaia @ Fullback.

I'd like to see if Hohaia could make it into City vs Country.

McKinnon is gonna tear it up and earn an SOO jersey.

AliN

Live Update Team
must say I'm surprised..he's played a lot better than he has so far in 2009.
He won't make the Roos fullback position tho, ever..way too many Qld fullbacks to choose from who are streaks ahead..

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I didn't say anything about a Kangaroos jersey.

And McKinnon can only do so much. And it doesn't help if certain players keep on dropping the ball.

Skinner

Coach
I didn't say anything about a Kangaroos jersey.

And McKinnon can only do so much. And it doesn't help if certain players keep on dropping the ball.

Bollocks...he's gone from being a game breaker to hopelessly out of form.

TiggaPlease

I'd love McKinnon to be NSW no 1, Unfortunately City/Country is just going through the motions. Gidley already has the no 1 on his back.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Gidley should be used in the halves, or as an impact player. McKinnon > Gidley @ Fullback.

Now let's stop the bullsh*t and congratulate one of our players, for earning representative honours. Some of you are being very inconsiderate.

Scorpio30

Bench
They just want a fullback who can get the job done but if he gets injured it doesnt hurt NSW/Australia at all....and this is the worst form Ive ever seen him in...Played better at Souths.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Has he been the same player since coming back from his long-term injury? My concern is that he isn't quite the same athlete he was when he joined the club. If that's the case, then his lackluster performances this year go deeper than a slump in form.
The McKinnon of a few years back>Hohaia. Not the case at the moment. Hohaia was terribly underutilized against the Dragons.

Still, well done to Wade for this. Hopefully we start seeing him bend & break the line again.

Basically ditto to the above. I'm happy for Wade and think it's a nice reward for him, but on 2009 form I'd still rather have Hohaia playing fullback at the Warriors. Lance just wasn't as effective off the bench yesterday as he has been playing at fullback.

And at the moment Gidley will surely be NSW fullback, but a great game from McKinnon should see him rise up the pecking order at least!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Why don't all you Hohaia lovers go and start another thread and leave the genuine sentiment of congratulations, to those of us who mean it.

Meth

Staff member
Well done Wade, though I wish he didn't play- City v Country is a waste of time

ozbash

Referee
You dont have to do the "Well done Wade" just because nzwazza says you have to, tell the truth..

they must have picked him on 'potential metres' , like yesterday when he was 3 metres in front of pricey with outstretched arms waiting for the offload,,, in front of pricey !!

getting rid of kemp was a piece of piss, Wades turn now...

AliN

Live Update Team
Why don't all you Hohaia lovers go and start another thread and leave the genuine sentiment of congratulations, to those of us who mean it.

it's ok Wazza, I know you're hurting cos I'm beating you in the VOT tipping this week.
Don't worry I'll post it shortly for all to see :cool:

Latest posts