What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done!

scottyeel

Bench
4 Grand Finals in a row is a great effort under the salary cap, well done to your club.:clap:
Hope it's a great game next week, see you all there.:cool:

Dan70

Juniors
Thanks guys! Your a class act JW, not sure I could be so gracious! :D

I think the most pleasing thing is that our U16, and U20 sides both made the GF as well, with plenty of Victorian born players in their squads. The future is bright!

CrazyEel

Bench
Congrats on the win tonight guys and here's hoping for a good contest next week and a game free of ref f**k ups. May the best team reign.

KiwiStorm

Juniors
Great attitude scottyeel, JW, and CrazyEel. :clap::thumn

Best wishes for the Eels in the Grand Final (Though going for the Storm, it will be a cracker of a game) and Broncos for next season. :)

Last edited:

Molly

Juniors
Can't wait as well, Hopefully Hayne and Kingston have no problem with the match review and we can get both sides at full strength.

Won't be going up...I have 3 mates who have followed Storm from 98 onwards and we have made a pact that we always watch the final together. Cash is a bit short for all of us at present.

Will be having a BBQ, a few beers and hopefully no disappointment.

CrazyEel

Bench
Cheers lads for being good sports. Looking forward to it but f**k I'm nervous!
Well your not the only one in that boat.

TBH I have absolutely no idea how this game will pan out though I think your mob may have the edge. I just hope it is decided by the players and not the freakin officials.

Hopefully it will be a great day for all, a tight game and one to be talked about for a long time.

Good luck guys, can't wait for the action to begin.

Eelementary

Post Whore
May the best team win! I'm going to be selfish and hope that that team is Parra lol.

But whatever the outcome - your club has done something huge. Making four Grand Finals in a row...Wow....Just...Wow.

I respect the Storm and am very, very nervous about the game. We are so close to our first title in 23 years after the sheer heartbreak of 2001...But we have to play probably the greatest side of the decade in the decider...

Damn you, Broncos! Why'd you have to lose? lol

natheel

Coach
little bit of trivia that sterlo mentioned today

melbourne playing in their 4 consecutive gf against the club that were the last club to do it back in the 80's

MsStorm

Bench
I'm going to be a nervous wreck this week.
Still hasn't hit home that we are into our 4th gf. in a row.
4 is one of my lucky nos....so here's hoping we win.

Good luck to both teams and may the best team (Storm) win:D

Storm4Ever

Juniors
god i'm going hate next monday if we lose, and i'll be wrack after the games finishs, good luck to both teams

melbourne_belle

Juniors
I'm going to be a nervous wreck this week.
Still hasn't hit home that we are into our 4th gf. in a row.
4 is one of my lucky nos....so here's hoping we win.

Good luck to both teams and may the best team (Storm) win:D
Me and you both MsStorm, I was nervous all week about the Broncos game even though I do have faith in the team it just stresses me out :lol:
I am now already a nervous wreck. I think I will need plenty of drinks at the game on Sunday to calm the nerves.

MsStorm

Bench
Me and you both MsStorm, I was nervous all week about the Broncos game even though I do have faith in the team it just stresses me out :lol:
I am now already a nervous wreck. I think I will need plenty of drinks at the game on Sunday to calm the nerves.

We sound like twins!:lol:

Except I can't get to the game unfortunately, but hope to find a place to watch it with friends. Drinks will be on the menu for me too.

Have a great day...I just wish I could be there.

Latest posts