What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well FMD! The NRL really has gone troppo. Wilton charged

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yep, believe it or not Trig has been given a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact charge for his handbag slap on Daine Laurie

$1000 fine.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
They should refuse to pay it unless it goes to the black dog charity. Not the RLPA which is where I believe the fine goes.

DJDL

Bench
In Cummins’ defence I think he was acting on advice from the Bunker, was he not?

Weaponhead

Coach
Disgraceful yet entirely predictable. Wilton has no time to pull out. Laurie turns his back, so Wilton can't see the ball anyway.

shaggs

Coach
Rugba league has lost the plot

As long as the sharks wear the yellow rags each week next season, I’ll be happy.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Laurie is a matchstick. If Tieg hit latrell in the same fashion it’s likely Tieg is injured.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Time for management to say something.
Show the obscene rules that have been applied to the Sharks and some of the atrocities that some clubs have got away with.
Make the point, get Sloth and Riccio on board.
This is how the NRL system works, use it.

Might also want to ask why the Sharks lead the league in sin bins with 9. Panthers have only had 2 qhunts binned all year.

Yeah, they never slow the PTB down or commit profouls

Latest posts