What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well FMD! The NRL really has gone troppo. Wilton charged

Chimp

Juniors
That's the question isn't it.

I'm betting about the amount of time before the nrl asked for golden boy to be tested
Around 48 hours for a urine and saliva tests, but there are ways of flushing your system earlier, which the players are taught by their club nutritionists. Hair follicle tests are the way to really catch it, as it takes months to clear.
I’ll guarantee the NRL only did urine/saliva testing - they do not want a positive test from this, hence conveniently not testing until Tuesday.

Cocaine generally lasts about 36 hours in your system, sometimes 48.
The toilet tryst was on Saturday night, 48 hours later is Monday night. They tested them on Tuesday, let’s say 60 hours later.
Good luck with that.
The NRL showing they are really on the ball as per usual. The testing was only a reaction because they hadn’t thought of doing it.

Chimp

Juniors
Cocaine generally lasts about 36 hours in your system, sometimes 48.
The toilet tryst was on Saturday night, 48 hours later is Monday night. They tested them on Tuesday, let’s say 60 hours later.
Good luck with that.
The NRL showing they are really on the ball as per usual. The testing was only a reaction because they hadn’t thought of doing it.
I don’t believe for a minute it’s delayed ‘because they hadn’t thought of it’ - it’s entirely deliberate. Get the stories out there that you’re testing so it looks like you’re doing everything you can, but make the timing work so there’s ‘nothing to see here’

I don’t believe for a minute it’s delayed ‘because they hadn’t thought of it’ - it’s entirely deliberate. Get the stories out there that you’re testing so it looks like you’re doing everything you can, but make the timing work so there’s ‘nothing to see here’
Maybe, but they never tested the Storm Trio, and there was no outcry to do so by the public or media. It was the off season after all.
Plus I was being a little bit facetious with my post, in conjunction with my swipe at the NRL being on the ball.

Chimp

Juniors
Maybe, but they never tested the Storm Trio, and there was no outcry to do so by the public or media. It was the off season after all.
Plus I was being a little bit facetious with my post, in conjunction with my swipe at the NRL being on the ball.
If I remember rightly, they couldn’t test the Storm boys as it was officially off-season and therefore ‘out of competition’, and under the current CBA, the players are not allowed to be contacted, let alone tested during their ‘off season’.
This is different in terms of season timing, but ultimately still the same really.
Personally, I couldn’t give a rats if they wanna do that shit, more fool them for wasting their money and not being prepared to make the most of their career. I just hope none of our boys are so stupid, though I’m pretty sure all clubs will have their share of players who like to get on the gear - just maybe not whilst their team is playing, and you’d certainly expect your captain and highest paid player to be leading by example with off field behaviour and dedication to being the best possible athlete he can be

Frenzy.

Immortal
That's the question isn't it.

I'm betting about the amount of time before the nrl asked for golden boy to be tested

No, no, no to all of you

If they are doing hair follicle testing as reported illicit drugs can be detected up to 3 months after last use. The most commonly detected drug where there is no self reporting is cocaine.

Quigs

Immortal
I am not wearing the same jersey as Ozzi this weekend and same goes for some of my friends.

Latest posts