What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well ill be dammed

TheParraboy

Staff member
Am going to the adelaide one dayer on Jan 26 pak v aust, flights @ accommadation all booked

Just had a look at the domestic games, and the blues are playing a ford ranger cup at north dalton park on the same date :(

Im so sad and devastated about this :(:(:(

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How long have you been waiting for a game at Dalton Park???? At least you get to watch some cricket mate.

TheParraboy

Staff member
ive watched the great jacques kallis play in the flesh, so i guess that makes up for it and eases the pain

TheParraboy

Staff member
so you turned sweet 16 in august?

you still going to france for modelling shows with yours friends arent you, lots of models start young dont they?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yep, and I am leaving school as well. Want to go into fashion so I don't need school.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Possibly. Am working on some drawings at the moment- keeping me busy at the moment as I have barely even bothered to go to school and if I have I just did my drawings. I really only go the days I have Art

lockyno1

Post Whore
Waste of my time, although I did go today and I will go Friday as I have Art those days. The other days I usually just stay home and work on my drawings, I made my mind up ages ago that I did not want to do school.