What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well i'll be damned, the A Grade team won!

brendothejet

First Grade
yep.

its true.

Not only did we win we spanked the living bejeesus out of them, 42-14.

A great well disciplined game.

Man of the Match: Newtown A Grade.

Brilliant.

Jeffles

Bench
It means Newtown is keeping up with the field.

Maroubra at Snape is a different question entirely. Best of luck. Hope you improve on last time.

brendothejet

First Grade
WE WILL BEAT MAROUBRA AT SNAPE.

YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT. THEY ARE sh*t.

SNOOP SHARK WHERE ARE YOU???

LOL :d

brendothejet

First Grade
BTW,

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE GAME INCLUDED:

BRENDOTHEJETS KICK RETURNS FROM WINGER. DANCING , WEAVING AND EVADING DEFENDERS WITH FLEET FEET AND FANCY FOOTWORK.

BRENDOTHEJET PROTECTING THE RIGHT HAND FLANK - NOT A POINT WAS SCORED ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE, WHILST THE LEFT WING SHOWED WEAKNESS.

EVERY TIME I TOUCHED THE BALL, TACKLED SOMONE OR FIRED UP..

:d

Kingy83

Juniors
Then there was the time that you dropped the ball 20 metres from our own line cos you were too busy tusselling with the defender rather than just playing the ball.......

whoops..........did i say that?????

Bluebag

Juniors
Brendo did you also sprint up out of the line and leave a hole bigger than the Titanic.:lol: :lol:

jetsetgo

Juniors
good to hear smitty - sounds like u didn't miss 5 tackles this week:crazy:

so we may begin the long climb back up the ladder so that when i see u play moore park i can put some money on the jets

best wishes for snape this weekend - smash maroubra - their colour twins had a shocker last week

brendothejet

First Grade
kingy you are a fat twat. how bout you five minutes in pulling a heart string and going off....soft.

bluebag, like i said mate, no tries down my wing, just try savers :D lololol

Jetset, we'll climb everest before we climb moore park lol!

This sunday i expect everyone from the msg board at the game. Snape park!

see BTJ in action then decide....

LOL

Kingy83

Juniors
Nice try brendo but it wont work. Ask your dad how many times i said i was ready to go back on only to be told by the coach he didnt want to risk it. See brendan, thats what us highly paid players have to work thru, its hard, but i wouldnt expect you to understand.

CHELSEA

Juniors
Hi everyone
I am THE SPY, I have been reading quite a few things on the site but one thing stands out to me, the "A" grade team info by Brendothejet. From what i have been reading i am wondering why you are not playing premier league or at worst Jim Beam as you seem to be the star of the team. Maybe its because they can not do without you?. Well I will come down and watch some of your games and see how you really play and report to everyone next week, so you better be as good as you say you are as i dont want to be wasting my time. More latter from THE SPY who tells the truth.

Jeffles

Bench
It's not through lack of trying. Brendo is pn the phone to the Newtown RLFC selection committee almost daily trying to push for a start. Reasons for his non-selection (according to brendo himself) are as follows:

1) Politics.
2) The footage of his good A Grade games are taken from a "bad angle".
3) Politics.
4) He was selected but had to drive his girlfriend to Canberra.
5) Politics
6) He was selected but decided not to honour the Newtown RLFC with his presence "as revenge for Jeffles not giving me a piece of steak at Henson Park".
7) Politics.

great stuff brendo im glad you boys won.
were the boys that left the jets and went to that paddo
still playing for them or have they gone.
i hope they were on the team so that they can see why they
should have stayd with the A grade jets.
the dublin city exiles would like to give you the luck of the irish
and hope you win.
best of luck mate.

brendothejet

First Grade
Jeffles said:
It's not through lack of trying. Brendo is pn the phone to the Newtown RLFC selection committee almost daily trying to push for a start. Reasons for his non-selection (according to brendo himself) are as follows:

1) Politics.
2) The footage of his good A Grade games are taken from a "bad angle".
3) Politics.
4) He was selected but had to drive his girlfriend to Canberra.
5) Politics
6) He was selected but decided not to honour the Newtown RLFC with his presence "as revenge for Jeffles not giving me a piece of steak at Henson Park".
7) Politics.

JEFFLES,

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME:

Jeffles said:
Credit to yourself brendo, you seemed like on of the few who was there to play. You kepy trying even though things were looking bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
I should be in attendance for this, if I'm home from golf in time. I predict a Maroubra victory 38-18. Hat-trick to Maroubra's left winger (he's like Blacklock, only faster).

Godz Illa

Coach
Maroubra 56 - Newtown 16. And as predicted, Maroubra's left winger scored a hat-trick of tries, including one blistering 70m solo effort from dummy-half. Souths should sign up that kid.

Brendo, where were you playing?

brendothejet

First Grade
i was in the 15 - played second row, hooker and winger.

l was the bloke who chipped and chased out on the full - lolol

Godz Illa

Coach
haha I remember that. Not a bad option really, if only you had more speed and a half decent kick. Just be thankful you weren't on the right wing, marking that greased lightning phenomenon in the Maroubra no 2 jersey.