What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELL IT'S MAD MONDAY TIME - What do you think we will get up too?

Quigs

Immortal
Forget Sunday too far away for the Monday of Madness is just around the corner.

What do you reckon the Boyz will get up too.

I believe Buzz has an army of Cameramen following every movement of players from "his" club in anticipation of an incident with maybe a goat. Has the call gone out yet from the Telecrap?

I'll go for the old chestnut, a drunken fistfight and a few players getting dacked in public.

snout

First Grade
Hope Duges is up to it.
Shoulder and all.
And calf.
Ankle.
Ear infection.
Lumbago.
Pink eye.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
the paparazzi will be out chasing the sharks around, better make sure the limo driver dosent go into a tunnel remember what happened to Di

Roosters rule

Juniors
I am sure Rothfield will have triple the photographers to follow Fifita and Dugan around just in case they play up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The media will not get within cooey of them.

However, as insurance, Tipples the Drunk should be invited.

Primed with his favourite brand of methylated spirits, photographed with with a dozen hookers and strippers while he forced on stage to be the live sex act, the taken out the back still naked, coated in honey then taken to Woolooware golf course where he gets tied to tree for the ants and other bugs to come and lick the honey off him, bite him and turn his skin into a mass of festering hives and boils that will match hi acne rosacea, pock marked, alcohol damaged dial.

Latest posts