What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Back BABBYYYY!!

StormChaser

First Grade
SEINFELD.gif

I know it's only the second game but I don't give a rats, based on last nights performance if we can keep that line speed up and solid defence, we'll be f**king unbeatable!
Yeah I said it!

Trolls, bookmark this thread!

Billythekid

First Grade
Bit too early SC...it is a long season.

No doubt but after a season of not playing for points it feels good getting a nice win like that.

Even though these first few games mean nothing its good to know that we are about one of 3 or so clubs who aren't playing like complete nuff nuffs.

11Straight

Juniors
SEINFELD.gif

I know it's only the second game but I don't give a rats, based on last nights performance if we can keep that line speed up and solid defence, we'll be f**king unbeatable!
Yeah I said it!

:lol::lol: Since i have decided you are a man i would seriously get that premature problem sorted quick smart.

And bookmarked just to wipe your face with it in a few months time.;-)

StormChaser

First Grade
Bit too early SC...it is a long season.

Oh f**k that! It's like Storm supporters are supposed to tip toe around the forum after last year, well I f**king won't! My team played like champions after having the guts ripped out of them, so I'm gonna stand up and say my team can go all the way!
Stand up and be counted or hand in your membership i say!!

:lol::lol: Since i have decided you are a man i would seriously get that premature problem sorted quick smart.

And bookmarked just to wipe your face with it in a few months time.;-)

Jizzgoblin, If I were a man my PM box would shut down this server with requests from you for cyber love, so get back on your knees and resume your position as the forum footstool.

adamkungl

Immortal
Dear Melbourne,

Please make forum lolz by beating St Germ and Pawwaaa this year. The fallout from such an event would be amusing to all good LU citizens, ie. people who hate St Merge and lolParra.

From your pal,

Adam

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Dear Melbourne,

Please make forum lolz by beating St Germ and Pawwaaa this year. The fallout from such an event would be amusing to all good LU citizens, ie. people who hate St Merge and lolParra.

From your pal,

Adam
Roosters and Storm.

It's good to see oppositions fans finding common ground.

Two abortions masquerading as clubs with a combined fan base so small that a geniused Souffs fan can count them all on his 6 fingered hand.

Stormsally

Juniors
SEINFELD.gif

Yeah I said it!

Who cares that it is only the second game. That performance deserves a YEAH BABBYYYY!

I know everyone says that the comp isn't won in round 2, but it is sure better being 2 from 2 than not.

:thumb

Loved the way all the boys played - I can't pick a favourite.

StormChaser

First Grade

That was last year you braindead goink! Build a bridge and get under it already.

Roosters and Storm.

It's good to see oppositions fans finding common ground.

Two abortions masquerading as clubs with a combined fan base so small that a geniused Souffs fan can count them all on his 6 fingered hand.

wow, you mad? lol
tumblr_ld4b5bTLT11qcb5fko1_500.gif

small fan base? lultastic! We get better crowds than most Sydney sides, all that from a AFL mad state too. Who do you support you inherent nuff nuff?

Dear Melbourne,

From your pal,

Adam

More the St merge/germ/5tain/bunch of utter spastics part though

Noa

First Grade
May certainly have to revise my prediction on where we finish, long way to go though.

Shorty

Staff member
You were never 'gone', just had to sit in the corner for last year.
Go and die.
(In advance for next round).

Stormgal

Juniors
SEINFELD.gif

Yeah I said it!

Im with you Storm Chaser, success is so much sweeter after playing for nothing last year. Ive always maintained that it was never gonna be an easy road for us this year but hey, last years crap is behind us now so it just awesome to sit back and enjoy our teams handiwork on field. Besides, haters are always gonna be haters, :D:D:D Go The Storm!!!!!

StormChaser

First Grade
You were never 'gone', just had to sit in the corner for last year.
Go and die.
(In advance for next round).

Way to miss the point. We're back as in ready to own the arse out of this competition!
As for dying, not gonna happen, way too much heart, unlike your team. Lulz.:lol:

Latest posts