What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Back BABBYYYY!!

StormChaser

First Grade
1CBZ.gif

How well are we going? srsly! *happy dance*

2010Dragons

Bench
SEINFELD.gif

I know it's only the second game but I don't give a rats, based on last nights performance if we can keep that line speed up and solid defence, we'll be f**king unbeatable!
Yeah I said it!

Trolls, bookmark this thread!

LOL........can anyone explain what happened ?

Made my day reading this thread!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Noa

First Grade
Only in tardville is one game from the GF a dissapointment. But I guess it will be along time before the Dragons reach that stage again, while we'll go close again next year.

2010Dragons

Bench
Only in tardville is one game from the GF a dissapointment. But I guess it will be along time before the Dragons reach that stage again, while we'll go close again next year.

What is it with Storm supporters, always going off early....hilarious!!!
The Dragons or any other team might make the 2012 finals and might not make the 2012 finals, but the Storm supporters seem to think it is their god given right to be in the finals.

FYI,
At the start of 2011 I predicted that the Storm would be in the top 2....correct call by me.
At the start of 2011 I predicted that the Warriors would be the dark horse and would make the Grand final...correct call by me.

At the start of the 2011 FINALS I predicted that Storm and Dragons would be eliminated.....correct call by me.

Now here is a prediction which will rock you to the core: Storm will struggle to make the 8 in 2012!!!!