What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Were my ears decieving me?

Nevcost

Juniors
I heard on the Melbourne match that the Panthers V Broncos that Vossy was going to be joined in commentary by The King and MG. is this true?

If so good on Channel 9 those two would be great commentating on the match as both of them support the two different clubs, and we both know MG and the Kings checkered history. So it should be fun, rather than listening to the same old fatheads commentate.

Azkatro

First Grade
Did anyone else see the Channel 9 ads for tonight's matches calling it the "Real Super Saturday"?

Azkatro

First Grade
Also while we're on the topic of Channel 9, did anybody listen to Rabs on Triple M yesterday? He said "In the fair dinkum department" - haven't heard him lay on that one for a while ...

Frenzy

Juniors
No, I don't think so.

What he said was that it'd be MG facing up to Vossy instead of the King.

Lewis is contracted to FOX

bris_eel

Juniors
Frenzy said:
No, I don't think so.

What he said was that it'd be MG facing up to Vossy instead of the King.

Lewis is contracted to FOX

Lewis also works for channel 9 in Brisbane and did some commentary for the State of Origin, I tought

innsaneink

Referee
Azkatro said:
Did anyone else see the Channel 9 ads for tonight's matches calling it the "Real Super Saturday"?

Yeah....I havent heard a more blatant rip off in a long long time...