What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're safe!

blacklock

Juniors
for now.... lol

*swallows his pride* thankyou broncos and manly.

Now depending on tomorrows result we either play the knights or broncos.

cliffordg

Juniors
hopefully we can get a saints broncos we are due to beat them. its time. and living in brissy thered be nothing sweeter. although if we lose ill never hear the end of it.

redvwhite

Juniors
melb win we play in brisbane
melb lose we play knights in newcastle

But yeah, we just need to play the full 80 mins regardless.

dragondad

First Grade
What a stupid system is the McIntyre system. If Newcastle wins tomorrow, the Tigers,a winner, play the Minor Premiers, Melbourne. We lost and we play the 8th team. It is a JOKE!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
What a stupid system is the McIntyre system. If Newcastle wins tomorrow, the Tigers,a winner, play the Minor Premiers, Melbourne. We lost and we play the 8th team. It is a JOKE!
And further to that Im glad Manly won tonight not because they did us a favour but its a joke that they finish 2nd and have to play The Cowboys where they did....by the look of the crowd on TV they would have got just as many at Brookvale.....also Broncos finish below Manly and they get to play on their home ground....:crazy:

AMIG

Juniors
Now this is the situation and type of game we need....do or die throw caution to the wind and play football for 80mins!

gypsy

Bench
Once we get past either the Broncos or Knights next week, it is Manly the week after regardless.

The system is rubbish, I am hoping Newcastle get up tomorrow, as I hate the Tigers more than anyone. Seeing them against the Storm next week would be funny.

The Dragons won't fear either Newcastle or Brisbane.

redvwhite

Juniors
I'd fear playing the Sharks right now. If the actual Dragons turn up this week we'll be fear-worthy. Come on Boys!!

Last edited:

Minh

First Grade
Very happy we can do it, the next game even if we win ugly I'll be happy. It's like a get out of jail card.

TheRev

Coach
Its true sudden-death now, so im thankful we got a 2nd chance, but im really not looking forward to playing Brisbane... I commented in another thread, they were clinically ruthless tonight, even missing 2 stars, they were hard, aggressive, fast, and finished with precision accuracy...

Having said that we have a decent record against them if we can put them off their game, but id much rather have played Manly or Newcastle.

blacklock

Juniors
Very happy we can do it, the next game even if we win ugly I'll be happy. It's like a get out of jail card.
true...we dont have anything to lose.

I dont have my hopes set at some unattainable level. After fridays game, i left the stadium thinking "ok...that happened" lol In the end, the results of today negated the match against the tigers. With the exception of a possible home game.

In saying that...the irony is that because the tigers won, they may actually have the tougher path to the finals. If newcastle were to win tomorrow, the tigers having beaten us on friday will face melbourne and then the broncos.

In losing, we will not have to face the storm until a possible grand final. Which is a good thing!

All in all its been an interesting weekend of football. (not to mention there was a minor altercation between fans up in the stands lol)

Minh

First Grade
true...we dont have anything to lose.

I dont have my hopes set at some unattainable level. After fridays game, i left the stadium thinking "ok...that happened" lol In the end, the results of today negated the match against the tigers. With the exception of a possible home game.

In saying that...the irony is that because the tigers won, they may actually have the tougher path to the finals. If newcastle were to win tomorrow, the tigers having beaten us on friday will face melbourne and then the broncos.

In losing, we will not have to face the storm until a possible grand final. Which is a good thing!

All in all its been an interesting weekend of football. (not to mention there was a minor altercation between fans up in the stands lol)

I actually think playing away this particular week will do us some good, maybe take the limelight off us. It will be 50/50 I reckon. Sometimes you need luck to win, if we lose next week I think it proves we were never really in it and that other teams have passed us in ability.

Latest posts