What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wesser And Talenoa Do we want them back?

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
I'm very happy to give Roberts & McQueen a chance to cement their positions in the team. Good to see Jason Clark back last night.

boo_boo

Juniors
wesser- never
talanoa- if he proves he's up to it

Theres no doubt that Talanoa can sniff out a try or 3 but his positional play is where he is found out.
I cant really see him getting back in unless injuries give him his chance.

African Monkey

First Grade
You guys are f**king foolish if you don't think Talanoa will come back. He's a very good winger who didn't have a great game against the Dragons but he'll no doubt come back into the side. He's too good to be out of FG for too long.

themacemaceman

Juniors
The blokes who replaced wesser and talanoa aren't making game defining errors so let's go with them whilst they are doing the job. We don't need these two back unless they can play in the front row

Ike E Bear

Juniors
"We don't need these two back unless they can play in the front row."

I was going to say exactly the same thing. :(

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
You guys are f**king foolish if you don't think Talanoa will come back. He's a very good winger who didn't have a great game against the Dragons but he'll no doubt come back into the side. He's too good to be out of FG for too long.

he is not a very good winger. he is a good finisher, who can make decent metres coming out of our own end. his hands under the high ball are terrible, and his positional play is non existent

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Tulz will get his chance again.

Wesser has had his time, has been a good career, but time for him to hang up the boots.

thomas10do

Juniors
with all these injuries can see talanoa re-appearing sooner rather than later. its a matter of not having a choice. all depends on where mcqueen plays. but the safer option would be to play a wing with "experience" over a newby (now that morgan is out?).

Latest posts